Thank's

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
who do you give thanks to i find myself saying "thank god i din't get sick or thank god i missed all that traffic or what ever but i can't say that i do believe in such a god/greater being ,so who do you give thanks to ???? ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    who do you give thanks to i find myself saying "thank god i din't get sick or thank god i missed all that traffic or what ever but i can't say that i do believe in such a god/greater being ,so who do you give thanks to ???? ....

This should help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8evsSNdXcs

Edit: If you don't want to watch the whole thing start at about 4:00. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    You don't have to thank anyone.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    God, guardian angels, dead relatives that kick ass as spirit guides (Hi Grandpa!)

When I get a runner's high I say a thank you because I feel it is a gift. Similarly, if I complete a running goal I say thank you as I feel it is a gift. If I ask for a better attitude, and all of a sudden something makes me happy or laugh then I say thank you. It's only loud enough for me to hear, and all those that need to hear.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • I definitely thank God, and my wife....she's the best!
    "It's all happening"
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I thank the universe jose. :)

And sometimes the people that I love that I've lost. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    thanks for the big party that I had tonight at my sister's wedding.....was icredible!!!...and thanks for PJ and my life!
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    There is a god Jose, here's a picture..
    http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2007/09/13/images/plant.jpg

I say "thank Rob for that!"
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    i talk to "god" all the time and dont believe in "him" ... weird, i know.
  • I believe in God, yes, and I thank him for good things.. not often enough.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    Thank yourself for washing your hands and for taking the surface streets.
  • I thank God always and today i'm thanking my dad cuz he just surprised my mom, brother and i with tickets to fly back to spend Christmas with my sister and her family in ohio!!! THANKS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OBAMA BABY
  • who do you give thanks to i find myself saying "thank god i din't get sick or thank god i missed all that traffic or what ever but i can't say that i do believe in such a god/greater being ,so who do you give thanks to ???? ....

maybe it's just...thanking...luck?
  • who do you give thanks to i find myself saying "thank god i din't get sick or thank god i missed all that traffic or what ever but i can't say that i do believe in such a god/greater being ,so who do you give thanks to ???? ....
    I don't think I believe in 'God' but there is definitely something... definitely definitely definitely... I'm as sure about this as I am about anything and it's a nice feeling to know there's something there... I just have no idea what 'it' is :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you