Is Tonight..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
the best night to go out on the town see if you get lucky with guy/girl ,i used to love this night better than anyother to go out bar hopping i don't anymore, but who from here will be out tonight ...
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• supposedly. i'll just get lucky at home tho, thanks. ;)
    already planned: pizza, coppolla rosso shiraz, dvd.....and see where the evening takes us. tomorrow being thanksgiving AND my birthday, bound to get lucky, and be thankful too. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    supposedly. i'll just get lucky at home tho, thanks. ;)
    already planned: pizza, coppolla rosso shiraz, dvd.....and see where the evening takes us. tomorrow being thanksgiving AND my birthday, bound to get lucky, and be thankful too. :D

yeah me too the same senario except i will drink CHILEAN WINE you know me chilean i have to keep my tradition going, and really wish you happy birthday you are one of the beautifull people on here glad to have met you ....:D
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    supposedly. i'll just get lucky at home tho, thanks. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl :)

Have a great day!!!
    yeah me too the same senario except i will drink CHILEAN WINE you know me chilean i have to keep my tradition going, and really wish you happy birthday you are one of the beautifull people on here glad to have met you ....:D

chilean wine is my fave! I LOVE casa de lepostale (sp?)
  • yeah me too the same senario except i will drink CHILEAN WINE you know me chilean i have to keep my tradition going, and really wish you happy birthday you are one of the beautifull people on here glad to have met you ....

oooooooooo....recommend me one and we'll be sure to pick it up! we love to try new wines. only reds, but different varietals and nationalities...all for it. :)

thanks jose and cynthia. :)
    it will be a WEEKEND celebration of me. ;) hahaha.
    and my LAST year of my 30s! :eek: ack! ha. so got to live it to the fullest, leave my thirties in style...got a whole year for it. :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

chilean wine is my fave! I LOVE casa de lepostale (sp?)

whoa i just drank a bottle last weekend good stuff will give you some names of some other's to look for ...
    that would be great! thank you :)
    oooooooooo....recommend me one and we'll be sure to pick it up! we love to try new wines. only reds, but different varietals and nationalities...all for it. :)

thanks jose and cynthia. :)
    it will be a WEEKEND celebration of me. ;) hahaha.
    and my LAST year of my 30s! :eek: ack! ha. so got to live it to the fullest, leave my thirties in style...got a whole year for it. :cool:

hey with your spirit you will be in your 20's for ever and keep drinking the red that will take you even further that's what my grandfather allways said ,will give you names of wines to look for ,since i redid my kitchen i put in a nice wall wine cabinet i will fill it tonight ....
  • hey with your spirit you will be in your 20's for ever and keep drinking the red that will take you even further that's what my grandfather allways said ,will give you names of wines to look for ,since i redid my kitchen i put in a nice wall wine cabinet i will fill it tonight ....

AWESOME. :D
    thank you!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    the best night to go out on the town see if you get lucky with guy/girl ,i used to love this night better than anyother to go out bar hopping i don't anymore, but who from here will be out tonight ...

Really? I'd never heard that was a good night to do that. What makes it better than your average weekend night?
    Really? I'd never heard that was a good night to do that. What makes it better than your average weekend night?

well me & friends allways looked forward to this night more than anyother ,girls/guys coming home from college going out on the town, people on holiday mode it just makes for a great night, even bartenders i talk to tell me they like this night people are just more into it ...
  • jojojojo Posts: 645

just guessing but alot of people lonley at the 'family' holiday

seeing siblings and friends all coupled up etc

and people going home to parents houses reminds them of being young and carefree

just a thought
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    well me & friends allways looked forward to this night more than anyother ,girls/guys coming home from college going out on the town, people on holiday mode it just makes for a great night, even bartenders i talk to tell me they like this night people are just more into it ...

Oh, I guess I'm out of the loop, never heard that! I live in a college town, though, so maybe that is why I don't notice it. I always have to get up early on Thanksgiving anyway, so I rarely go out the night before.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    when my friends and i were in college, yea it was a fun night to go out......

i'm not in college anymore...;) :p
  • I have found the Friday after Thanksgiving to be an even better time to go out and get lucky.

By that time, most people are ready to be away from their family.
    I have found the Friday after Thanksgiving to be an even better time to go out and get lucky.

LOL. I think it is funny that there are days that are better than others to do this. I guess since I'm a girl I don't really understand, since girls can get lucky pretty much whenever they want to. :p
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    I have found the Friday after Thanksgiving to be an even better time to go out and get lucky.

yea and they got a bulid up of booze in the system as well :p
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    tonight i get to make pies with my gf and all her friends :)

lots of eye candy and food :)
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    what kind of pie?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • LOL. I think it is funny that there are days that are better than others to do this. I guess since I'm a girl I don't really understand, since girls can get lucky pretty much whenever they want to. :p

I am a girl as well, so I know what you mean. :) I always had great luck with men on that Friday. I just always thought there was such a fun holiday vibe around the Friday after Thanksgiving. I used to love going out that night.

Of course, now that I'm old and married, we just get together with friends that night and drink and play ping pong.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    what kind of pie?

the kind you eat :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069

Ahh to be young again!!! If I were, I would drag my ass to the DF show tonight but when you have to get up and stuff a turkey the next day, well, it just is not worth it :(

and Happy Early Birthday wishes, D2D!! Have GREAT DAY:D:D:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    chromiam wrote:
    the kind you eat :D

well duh... blueberry? huckleberry?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    tonight i get to make pies with my gf and all her friends :)

lots of eye candy and food :)

that cracks me up, i will be at home with the family sipping on wine, step out on my PORCH light one up and also watch the wife make some pies, so do you make the girls their drinks ....
  • In my home city there is big cheesy seafood restaurant- the type your grandparents take you to. But the bar is open late at night. The night before thanksgiving, there is a line around the whole parking lot to get in. There are 4 high schools in the city and almost everyone who graduated from them in the past 20 years shows up. I went a couple years when I was like 21, 22, but it was sooo cheesy. Makes one remember why they don't live there anymore.

I might go out and grab some drinks in my new neighborhood, early and cas, with one of my friends. I don't think we'll be trying to get lucky though...
    well duh... blueberry? huckleberry?

IM NOT SURE XMAN
    im sure pumpkin ,,but whatelse i dont know

i will be in the basement watching the game

and jose,,ill be on the back porch doing the same
    gotta stop in dairy barn when i get to long island :)
    NY PJ1 wrote:

put that in some of the pie and I bet your Thanksgiving will be far more interesting :)
    put that in some of the pie and I bet your Thanksgiving will be far more interesting :)

:):) and u know this
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    :):) and u know this

one of these years I may do it for a hoot!!! lol....
    watching my 79 year old mother would be the BEST :)
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    IM NOT SURE XMAN
    im sure pumpkin ,,but whatelse i dont know

i will be in the basement watching the game

hehe yeah jealous of your friendly dairy barn, i have some one at the loading dock who supply's me anyway enjoy your thanksgiving ,apple pie scoop of vanilla hagendaz ,coffee & irish cream uhmmm good ....;)