Monday Nite football

BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
steelers/fish wow is this game going to be a messy one or what ? its 830 an there spraying paint on the feild still lol :P
Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Comments

• BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    game on
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    is THAT what was going on? they were SPRAY PAINTING THE FIELD????!!!! :eek: and i missed VINCE NEIL didnt i. :mad:
    yeah they dont even have yrd marks i have big ben, hines ward and pitts d on my fantasy team . so this better not be a sloppy one on the pitts behalf

I started Big Ben on my fantasy team this week. Ugh! LOL!
    Stupid weather! :D
    they could stop this 30 and 30 report ...its getting a bit old

Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    Trailer wrote:
    WOW!! The Steelers fucking suck!

So does your mom. And she does it in the pouring rain, too.

By the sound of things, I'm glad I missed this one. Three total points in 59:43 of game time? Wow. Always OK with a Steelers win, but I wish a safety would have been the margin. At least that probably ties an NFL record for lowest combined score.

Tough three-game stretch coming up: 1. Cincy (rivalry); 2. Pats (yikes); 3. Jags (back-to-back tough Ds).
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    So does your mom. And she does it in the pouring rain, too.

Wow... you really got me there :rolleyes:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    Trailer wrote:
    Wow... you really got me there :rolleyes:

That's what she said.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
    Just heard the NFL canceled "The Star Spangled Banner" before the game due to the weather delay. So much for their B.S. image of hyper-patriotism. Bet commercials weren't delayed. Maybe they just replaced the national anthem with that garbage Mellencamp song that peddles Chevys. Goodell better be careful or American hero Toby Keith is going to kick the cowboy shit out of him. Guess canceling the anthem is better than somebody getting fried singing it. If you could send one artist out to get electrocuted while singing the national anthem, who would it be?
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    If you could send one artist out to get electrocuted while singing the national anthem, who would it be?

Kelly Clarkson
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    All that effort for a field goal with :20 seconds to go.
    I love to turn you on
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    3-0 ...lmao
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007