Options

Where to go AFTER the Wiltern Shows?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,074
    this place might be really crowded for a big group, but barney's beanery on santa monica blvd by la cienga is a cool spot. they have a huge menu and a wide selection of drinks.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    SENROCK! wrote:
    and mel's on sunset....

seeen! but mel's is just food.

I could think of half a dozen great bars with great music in the silverlake/echo park area.
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    gotz id wrote:
    seeen! but mel's is just food.

I could think of half a dozen great bars with great music in the silverlake/echo park area.

dude. i know. but that was in response to someone wanting to see celebrities. NOT drinking!!! we have our own drinking palace i mean place.... ;)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    People. The Wiltern is in freakin' Koreatown. There's no better place to drink in the city than K-town. They pretty much ignore all the laws. They smoke in all the bars & restaurants & some of them stay open to all hours of the night. You have to be open minded of course cuz these aren't traditional nightspots but they're my favorite in town. My personal favorite Wiltern pre & post gathering spot is Sojutown or Beertown. Just a half block up the street from The Wiltern. As someone said, there's a lot of misinformation in this thread but that always happens when you're dealing with Los Angeles.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    People. The Wiltern is in freakin' Koreatown. There's no better place to drink in the city than K-town. They pretty much ignore all the laws. They smoke in all the bars & restaurants & some of them stay open to all hours of the night. You have to be open minded of course cuz these aren't traditional nightspots but they're my favorite in town. My personal favorite Wiltern pre & post gathering spot is Sojutown or Beertown. Just a half block up the street from The Wiltern. As someone said, there's a lot of misinformation in this thread but that always happens when you're dealing with Los Angeles.

The misinformation comes from people looking on the internet for information....there is no substitiute for advice from locals!