Dreams or drunken reality?

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Do you ever get the two mixed up? Like the next day you remember something SHOCKING but you're genuinely not sure if you dreamt it or not? :o
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i must admit i wake up next day and think "shit did i really say that" or "did that really happen"

more so when i was younger right enough... i got more drunk back then.

i used to not look forward to going back to work after our Xmas break incase i had said something shit to the boss :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    once I pee in a convertible car. The day after, I thought it was a dream. But friend told me it was not... they even had pics of that :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    i must admit i wake up next day and think "shit did i really say that" or "did that really happen"

more so when i was younger right enough... i got more drunk back then.

and I supppose you remembered more back then too. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • I do this all the time, it usually turns out that I actually did it though.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Julien wrote:
    once I pee in a convertible car. The day after, I thought it was a dream. But friend told me it was not... they even had pics of that :D
    :o oh dear!

I threw up in the back of a jag once... and unfortunately remembered it :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    and I supppose you remembered more back then too. ;)

yep.. my memory is awful these days Emily :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :o oh dear!

I threw up in the back of a jag once... and unfortunately remembered it :o
    nice one too... :o
  • I do this all the time, it usually turns out that I actually did it though.
    :o that's what I'm afraid of.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    and I once threw up in my dad's car (a brand ew BMW). I was 16. he wasn't very happy...
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Do you ever get the two mixed up? Like the next day you remember something SHOCKING but you're genuinely not sure if you dreamt it or not? :o
    Every time I get really drunk. Seriously, EVERY time.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Julien wrote:
    and I once threw up in my dad's car (a brand ew BMW). I was 16. he wasn't very happy...
    :D

well the guy who owned the jag tried to kiss me after :o so I'm guessing he wasn't too mad. I was like 'I just threw up in your car and you're trying to kiss me? :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Every time I get really drunk. Seriously, EVERY time.
    well usually I remember or I don't... but the odd time I remember but I'm sure it can't really have happened!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

well the guy who owned the jag tried to kiss me after :o so I'm guessing he wasn't too mad. I was like 'I just threw up in your car and you're trying to kiss me? :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

Strange guy... Did you threw up on him after he kissed you ?
    Edit: maybe you threw up on him WHILE he was kissing you... :D

thats fucking gross... but funny :D
  • Julien wrote:
    Strange guy... Did you threw up on him after he kissed you ?
    No, I think I was done... but I probaby should have :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkman wrote:
    thats fucking gross... but funny :D
    :D I've met a few guys who seem to think there's nothing more attractive than a girl throwing up :o what the fuck? Don't they realise that once you get sick you tend to sober up a GOOD bit?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well usually I remember or I don't... but the odd time I remember but I'm sure it can't really have happened!
    I think that and then find that usually it DID happen. I once urinated into a canal boat at 4am (the port hole was open and it was dark, I didn't see it) and the owner woke up, turned the light on and I just managed to dart behind a bush. he didn't catch me :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I think that and then find that usually it DID happen. I once urinated into a canal boat at 4am (the port hole was open and it was dark, I didn't see it) and the owner woke up, turned the light on and I just managed to dart behind a bush. he didn't catch me :D
    :eek: if that was my boat I woulda killed ya :D

is this gonna turn into a drunken eejit thread? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: if that was my boat I woulda killed ya :D

is this gonna turn into a drunken eejit thread? :D
    YES!:p

in my defence, I was so drunk I wouldn't have seen the boat if it was daytime and I didn't expect there to be any in this particular stretch of canal.

what I was doing near water while drunk at 4am is another matter. I should really start taking better care of myself.
  • I can't drink too much these days. It hurts too much when you have a child but I remember insulting my partners mum when I was in labor (On gas and air) and I was convinced I sounded like a transexual!

I'm still hoping that I didn't really say that and that no one laughed at me at the time.
  • I can't drink too much these days. It hurts too much when you have a child but I remember insulting my partners mum when I was in labor (On gas and air) and I was convinced I sounded like a transexual!

I'm still hoping that I didn't really say that and that no one laughed at me at the time.

Yep! I just checked and apparently I did say I thought his mum was a bitch... I probably shouldn't have asked... :o
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    All the fuckin time. My perception of reality is quite askew compared to the average bear.