Options

More PJ posters for sale

mattmidgettmattmidgett Posts: 128
edited January 2008 in The Porch
It seems like everyone is trying to sell all the same posters, but here goes...

I know that I will never frame any of these or be able to make a trade for the older prints that I want with these. So, you can have any of these posters (all are mint unsigned) shipped to you in a poster tube for $40 US per print (price includes shipping within the states). PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Canada '05 Ames prints:

Montreal (deal pending)
Toronto (deal pending)
Kitchener (deal pending)
Calgary (deal pending)
Vancouver (deal pending)

US '06 Ames print:
Las Vegas (deal pending)

Let me know if you have any interest in any of these.

Thanks,
Matt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pm sent.

No Quebec or Saskatoon?

By the way great work on "I Love New York 2."
  • Options
    Updated the original post.

Unlike I Love New York 2's Midget Mac (god I am embarassed that I know that), I am not an actual midget in size. I am just cursed with this hysterically funny (to others) last name.

I have the QC but it is framed. I would sell it to make room on the walls but you could honestly probably get it much cheaper through other avenues. Plus, you might not like the frame/matte job I had done on it.
  • Options
    shameless bump for self promotion
  • Options
    updated original post
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    message sent.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    updated original post. Sorry to be repetitive but I don't really mind boosting my post count to be completely honest.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    So your last name is really Midgett?

That's hilarious!

(no offense)
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Midgett is in fact my actual last name. Pretty terrible when I was younger in grade school, but I have grown used to it. Plus, there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. It is pretty funny though. I only wish I was really tall (I am just under 6 feet tall) it would make it a little funnier. The worst part about the whole thing though is when people first hear my last name they always say "Midgett? you don't look like a midget to me!!" and act as if it is the funniest thing in the world. I typically just give them a nice fake laugh to appease them because I don't have the heart to tell them I have heard it all a million times before.

Thanks everyone for the interest in the prints. They all now have deals pending. I hope that they all find happy homes. I don't have any sob story about how I really need cash, etc. I just knew that I would never be able to trade these for prints that I really wanted and intended on framing because, most likely, anyone who would be trading me would already have these. I just hope they can see the light of day and be framed and displayed.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. I appreciate it.

Matt