Options

ed and cat power

TuTeTuTe Posts: 138
edited January 2008 in The Porch
anyone have a link to those two songs ?
bad woman and one more i cant remember..

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    TuTe wrote:
    anyone have a link to those two songs ?
    bad woman and one more i cant remember..

thanks
    Pretty sure it's Good Woman, and I think the other one is Werewolf. Guess I was wrong, it's Evolution. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    It's a song called "Evolution" isn't it? At least I think so. If anybody could hook me up with them as well, that would be great becuase those songs are beautiful.
  • Options
    muppet wrote:
    It's a song called "Evolution" isn't it? At least I think so. If anybody could hook me up with them as well, that would be great becuase those songs are beautiful.
    Could be. I've tried looking it up on the net, but I can't find which songs they are. I have the album somewhere, but not on CD so it doesn't say.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options
    soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    Eddie backs Chan up on "Good Woman" and "Evolution" from You Are Free. Buy the album. He's just a nice bonus to some great music.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    soclose wrote:
    Eddie backs Chan up on "Good Woman" and "Evolution" from You Are Free. Buy the album. He's just a nice bonus to some great music.

I agree, that album is awesome! :)
    And while you guys are at it you should pick up the "The Greatest" too, that album is sweet..

Ed's contribution on Good Woman and Evolution is definately and added bonus but Chan is a great musician and great live act. :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    soclose wrote:
    Such a great album. Maybe Not is incredible.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I agree, that album is awesome! :)
    And while you guys are at it you should pick up the "The Greatest" too, that album is sweet..

Ed's contribution on Good Woman and Evolution is definately and added bonus but Chan is a great musician and great live act. :)
    Get "What Would The Community Think" while you're there too.

:D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    It's a great album and you should def buy it. And for the one person, who doesn't have the song titles: Good Girl is number three. Evolution the last song on the album.
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    It's a great album and you should def buy it. And for the one person, who doesn't have the song titles: Good Girl is number three. Evolution the last song on the album.

who is chan?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    writersu wrote:
    who is chan?

Chan Marshall is "Cat Power"
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Chan Marshall is "Cat Power"
    yup.

and pronounced Shawn apparently.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    good woman = goosebumps
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    TuTeTuTe Posts: 138
    Found a song called: I love you (me either), its cat power & karen elson.
    its a really good song, if you like cat you will like it