~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    tremorvoid wrote:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v102/tremorvoid/Boosk%20party/?action=view&current=P8070056.jpg

my spoiled only child.....eddie..... :)

sorry tim i didnt feel like uploading other pics....

Eddie is the man, girl!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LoDoubleU wrote:
    I don't have a dog (:() but this is a picture of my friends dog - 'Fudge'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/LoDoubleU/Misc/Fudgeo.jpg

Here is the only picture of my boyfriends mum's doggies they are cocker spanials Poppy (on the right) & Sweep (on the left)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/LoDoubleU/Misc/PoppySweep.jpg

those are great pictures!!!! I love the way doggs look when they are comfortable!!!! haha
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    my doggie died about 2 months ago. he still lived with my mum and dad tho so i didnt get to say goodbye (im 1500kms away). anyway, i have just been home to see them and when i arrived one of the cutest puppies i have ever seen was there. Her name is Chrissy. She was born on Christmas day. She is a Spanjack which is a spaniel crossed with a jack russell. im so sad now cos i had to leave her but i have my cute piccies. shes so adorable

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Krusha/109_0963.jpg

i could just eat her:)

I'm sorry for your loss. That must be the WORST feeling~being far away & not able to do anything. Whats his name so i can add it to the first post here.

THAT is the coolest picture!! Look at those eyes!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

Drew263 wrote:
    Here's my and my dog Sam this past summer. He was only 9 months then so he's significantly larger now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Drew263/Lake_2004_Aug.jpg

it looks like you guys have a GREAT FLOWin time together!!!!!! hahaha i LOVE IT!!!!!!

Aw what cute doggies!

This is a friend's dog named Cookie. She's soo cute!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/wildchildrosalie/puppy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/wildchildrosalie/cookie.jpg

My dog, Ginger, passed away. :( Here's a pic of me and her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/wildchildrosalie/roseginger.jpg

Dogs are the best. When I move, I'm def adopting one!

Rose

oh my god look at that FACE!!!!!! Cookie is great!!!!!

thats an awesome picture of you & ginger rose!!!! Sorry for your loss. :(
    and YAY for adopting a new one SOON!!!!! :D

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

feel your pain rose. what gorgeous dogs.
    my man and I are adopting about 20 when we finally buy a house with some land. we already know what we want and have named them too:)
    till then im just gonna have to be happy with my stuffed ones;)

Thats beautiful!!!!! My ultimate goal in life is to open a doggie daycare complete with pet salon & all that good stuff. THEN to have SEVERAL acres to build housing for ALL doggies to prevent them from being sent to doggie heaven when the owners dont want them anymore!!!!! :mad: i HATE THAT!!!!
    Its gonna be GREAT!!!!!! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

pacifier wrote:
    same thing happened with me and my dog dying :( but when i went home for christmas hols there was a litter of pups born and one was given to me as a gift. I loved that. My parents breed shar-peis, some people know them as rolly dogs. they are all wrinkley and on purex ads and an anti wrinkle ad on TV. It's great that i own her, but she is still at my parents. will be extra special when i move with my boyfriend into a house and we can take her with. cant wait. soon.

Shar Peis are BEAUTIFLOW!!!!!! i would LOVE to see pictures!! And please let me know the name of the doggie who passed away.......

Whizbang wrote:
    my kids:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Whizbang/Callie%20and%20Maggie/DSCN0085.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Whizbang/Callie%20and%20Maggie/DSCN0048.jpg

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Anonymous

Yup, dogs rule....better than people most of the time....

i REMEMBER seeing these beauties!!!!! I think we've discussed them a few times!! haha and that quote is soooooooooo true!!!!! i love it!!!!!

I have never felt it appropriate to even call Jasper a DOG...he is my son. Sure he's furry but I kinda know how the father of the wolfman felt....kinda.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/1sittingbull1/c0d65fa1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/1sittingbull1/whosaprettyboy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/1sittingbull1/JASPER.jpg

WAHHHHHHHHNDERFLOW!!!! and i totally hear ya about calling them "doggs"......when people ask if i have kidz.....i ALWAYS say......yes, i have a beautiFLOW son who is 4!!!!!!! :D

tremorvoid wrote:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v102/tremorvoid/Boosk%20party/?action=view&current=P8070056.jpg

my spoiled only child.....eddie..... :)

sorry tim i didnt feel like uploading other pics....

i remember eddie too!!!!!! lovely lovely!!!!!!

This is a picture of where Jasper sleeps, except he usually sleeps on the other side of the bed. He keeps me warm :) Sometimes he wakes me up with a couple paws in the back when he stretches:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/1sittingbull1/ClassicJasper.jpg

i swear thats Surf right there!!! hahaha that foo takes up my WHOLE BED!!!! usually when i'm FLOWin with the EVENFLOW PSYCHOS, i get all hyper & jump around~Surf wakes up & gives me the look as if to say "helloooo i'm sleeping do you MIND!!??" hahahaha i love him!!!!

• colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    I puppy-sat my friend's daschund, Fonzie, today. Cutest dog. He can be so nice and friendly, licking my ear and cuddling up to me. Next thing I know, he's trying to hump my arm.
    I puppy-sat my friend's daschund, Fonzie, today. Cutest dog. He can be so nice and friendly, licking my ear and cuddling up to me. Next thing I know, he's trying to hump my arm.

hahahahaha thats funny!!!!!! Fonzie sounds like a blast!!!!! Snap some pics of him!!!!!!

• SENROCK! wrote:
    I'm sorry for your loss. That must be the WORST feeling~being far away & not able to do anything. Whats his name so i can add it to the first post here.

THAT is the coolest picture!! Look at those eyes!!!!!

my old doggies name was jim. he was a sheltie. miss him so much:(
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Krusha/holidayinkoonamoo079.jpg
    this pic was taken in about december last year. he wasnt very good then:(
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    my old doggies name was jim. he was a sheltie. miss him so much:(
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Krusha/holidayinkoonamoo079.jpg
    this pic was taken in about december last year. he wasnt very good then:(

awww Jim is BEAUTiFLOW looking!!!! I'm so sorry. I would've LOVED to have just hugged him!!!!!

kdpjam wrote:
    surfer is such a cute doggie dude!

Thank you!!!!! :) and Puffer looks soooooo chill!!!!! Love those eyes!!!!

• pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Shar Peis are BEAUTIFLOW!!!!!! i would LOVE to see pictures!! And please let me know the name of the doggie who passed away.......

the dog who passed away is Penny. my new one i wanted to name after her in some way so I called it Tuppence, or Tuppy for short.

I have no pics on me, but Tuppence is a bear coat (VERY fluffy) sharpei, which is a rare type of coat for a sharpei and not something desired in show dogs, but i think it is so cute. But she is so fluffy that you hardly see any of her rolls. my old sharpei was a regular brush coat sharpei.

by the way, what was it like meeting eddie? did he seem like a nice enough guy? i always wonder what it would be like to meet someone you admire like that, but think it would be quite disappointing if they turned out to be a jerk. but i guess you cant really tell what someone is like by just meeting them for one moment of there life anyway
    JenInTheBx wrote:

hahahahaha LOVE Cherokee!!!!!!! That picture on the floor just kickin' it is AWESOME!!!! Thats FUNNY about the cabinets!!! I actually own a cabinet company & one of my favorite designs is incorporating a cabinet IN THE KITCHEN that is actually a DOG HOUSE!!! For those people that just adore their dog ya know? Its not for EVERYONE cuz of course some ppl dont dig that sorta thing........

pacifier wrote:
    the dog who passed away is Penny. my new one i wanted to name after her in some way so I called it Tuppence, or Tuppy for short.

I have no pics on me, but Tuppence is a bear coat (VERY fluffy) sharpei, which is a rare type of coat for a sharpei and not something desired in show dogs, but i think it is so cute. But she is so fluffy that you hardly see any of her rolls. my old sharpei was a regular brush coat sharpei.

by the way, what was it like meeting eddie? did he seem like a nice enough guy? i always wonder what it would be like to meet someone you admire like that, but think it would be quite disappointing if they turned out to be a jerk. but i guess you cant really tell what someone is like by just meeting them for one moment of there life anyway

Thanks!!! Alreddie added Penny to the first post!!! :)

Tuppy sounds great!!! Surfs face sometimes looks like a sharpei when he's sadd. Its really crazy cuz he's Rott/Shepp!!!

It was a crazy exxxperience meeting Ed. I kinda was hesitant because i respect the boys SO MUCH that i just NEVER wanted to meet them. I get lucky alot & have met plenty of Rock Stars but i have NEVER tried to meet the boys. This time it happened by accident!!! I just stood there watching him & i was happy with that. But i was ORDERED to go talkto him by a friend!!! haha Eds a really awesome guy. He's exxxactly the way you see him & hear him speak. He's beautiful. Not "hott" but BEAUTIFUL. He's tiny & his skin is just flawless. His voice is like just soothing evenFLOW he's not singing. His hair looks like he just got done surfing & didnt wanna comb it but like he packed on the conditioner!!!! He's very gentle & soft spoken. Very polite. I wanted so badd to ask him "DUDE!!! WHAT IS IT LIKE KNOWING MIKE F'N McCREADY!!!!" :D i'm not kidding.

• pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Thanks!!! Alreddie added Penny to the first post!!! :)

Tuppy sounds great!!! Surfs face sometimes looks like a sharpei when he's sadd. Its really crazy cuz he's Rott/Shepp!!!

It was a crazy exxxperience meeting Ed. I kinda was hesitant because i respect the boys SO MUCH that i just NEVER wanted to meet them. I get lucky alot & have met plenty of Rock Stars but i have NEVER tried to meet the boys. This time it happened by accident!!! I just stood there watching him & i was happy with that. But i was ORDERED to go talkto him by a friend!!! haha Eds a really awesome guy. He's exxxactly the way you see him & hear him speak. He's beautiful. Not "hott" but BEAUTIFUL. He's tiny & his skin is just flawless. His voice is like just soothing evenFLOW he's not singing. His hair looks like he just got done surfing & didnt wanna comb it but like he packed on the conditioner!!!! He's very gentle & soft spoken. Very polite. I wanted so badd to ask him "DUDE!!! WHAT IS IT LIKE KNOWING MIKE F'N McCREADY!!!!" :D i'm not kidding.

wow, that sounds cool. you definately should have asked him that :))
    D2D~Igby & Chloe are beautiFLOW as always!!!! I remember your pet thread!!!! I didnt see it so i started this one but this ones only for doggies so its not TOTALLY biting your style!!!! :D ya know i lovvvvvvve ya baby!!!! ;)

awwww i was exxxpecting a GREEN bendy dog!!!!! :D
    j/k Gumby looks awesome!!!! Love the hair!!!!!

because its a lovely day & almost DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME WOOOHOOOO!!! heres a picture of Surf just loungin'!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/bythepool.jpg

• "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982

awwwww ABBEY is THE BEST!!!!!!! I wanna hug her!!!!! You should be so proud of that beauty!!!!!!

• PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
    I want a doggie! A cute little daschund to be exact. A brown little guy whose name I have already chosen to be Julius. I can't wait! But it's going to be a few more years...
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.