Options

Poster Contest Winner!!!

bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
edited December 2007 in The Porch
With so many people submitting posters for this contest, I feel the band should each choose a poster that they like the most and have 6 winners. Or they could have different categories of winners, such as, BEST drawing, or Best Computer generated, or most creative.

I will post mine up later this month.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'd be willing to bet at least 98.2% of the poster submissions they got were better than ANY of the 06 Ames Posters(any band, not just PJ)
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,619
    I think a lot more people are entering this contest than did for the pit.

I cant wait to see everyone's entry. I myself, am eager to share mine.

After midnight, we can let it all hang out.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see them.
    I am still working on mine, definite better that 90% Ames 06 :D that is easy to beat.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    My poster looks more like a Klausen poster. I think the ames posters are good, but simple at times, but it has to be hard to make so many posters so fast. Maybe they will use some of our ideas in the future posters
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'd be willing to bet at least 98.2% of the poster submissions they got were better than ANY of the 06 Ames Posters(any band, not just PJ)

you can't be serious.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46282
  • Options
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    My poster looks more like a Klausen poster. I think the ames posters are good, but simple at times, but it has to be hard to make so many posters so fast. Maybe they will use some of our ideas in the future posters

Or better yet, just use our posters.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I reckon mine looks like the one that Barry wiped his ass with after deciding that it was pure and utter shite....but I enjoyed making it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    yeh id love to see everyone submission
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I reckon mine looks like the one that Barry wiped his ass with after deciding that it was pure and utter shite....but I enjoyed making it :D
    we all know what color you used, poop brown.