Options

Media Ignores Higher Black on White Crime Rate for PC Crap

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Here is statistics from the FBI on the race of the victim and offenders of homicides.

White Victims
    Total: 3,785
    Offender-White: 3,150
    Offender-Black: 516
    Offender-Male: 3,356
    Offender-Female: 360

Black Victims
    Total: 3,289
    Offender-White: 230
    Offender-Black: 2,984
    Offender-Male: 2,893
    Offender-Female: 327

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_05.html

These are the best race related statistics I can find on FBI.GOV
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Here is statistics from the FBI on the race of the victim and offenders of homicides.

White Victims

Black Victims

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_05.html

This appears to support the hypothesis that far more incidents occur within the communities rather than across groups. It also suggests to me that there is alot of seperation between white and black communities in the United States. If the races were mixed in the population, we should see no significance in these results. But instead, we see that whites tend to kill whites and blacks tend to kill blacks.

But again, this is a potentially fallacious comparison, as I'm also an amateur.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    Ahnimus wrote:

White Victims

Black Victims

Based on those stats, it looks like men are the true offenders - regardless of skin colour. Women committed about 1/9th of the crimes that men did.

Please don't call me sexist.
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • Options
    Also note that homicide accounts for only 1.2 percent of 1,390,695 violent crimes that occurred in the United States in 2005.

Aggravated assault accounted for 62.1 percent, robbery accounted for 30.0 percent and forcible rape accounted for 6.8 percent.

I can't find stats on aggravated assaults. I'll post them if I find them, as that would be a much larger sample group.
  • Options
    Royals32 wrote:
    Based on those stats, it looks like men are the true offenders - regardless of skin colour. Women committed about 1/9th of the crimes that men did.

Please don't call me sexist.

That's true, it does appear that way. The cause isn't known however. It may be genetic, but it may also be cultural.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Media ignores fact that millions punked by bush administration.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    You may think yer stickin' up for the little guy but yer really just a left-wing putz. Your conception of what a racist is is about as well thought out as a fart.
    Creating this thread shows your a racist...that or you've bought into the fear everyone that's not white...crappy thread.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

White Victims

Black Victims

Let's take a look at the murder statistics from the first page and make a comparison.
    • Blacks are seven times as likely as people of other races to commit murder

Based on these statistics for the races in question. This statistic from the OT cannot be true. 47.8% of the murders included in the statistics are due to white offenders, and 49.5% due to black offenders. That's almost 1 for 1.
    • Forty-five percent of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white folks, 43 percent are black, 10 percent are Hispanic.

This doesn't seem likely in light of these new statistics. Black offenders account for only 13.6% of homicides where the victim is white.
  • Options
    Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,073
    Ahnimus wrote:

Based on these statistics for the races in question. This statistic from the OT cannot be true. 47.8% of the murders included in the statistics are due to white offenders, and 49.5% due to black offenders. That's almost 1 for 1.

But given how many more white people there are, that means that blacks are definately more likely. That is a fact. The question is why that is. I suspect there is a myriad of reasons, not so simple as "they're just more violent."
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    Media ignores fact that millions punked by bush administration.

That would be awesome if after bush's term Ashton would come out and be like "America, you just got totally punked!"

Pretty much the best moment in American history right there
  • Options
    Uncle Leo wrote:
    But given how many more white people there are, that means that blacks are definately more likely. That is a fact. The question is why that is. I suspect there is a myriad of reasons, not so simple as "they're just more violent."

Yea, that's true. That's complicated though. I was using general numbers. I didn't claim to have any answers. "Blacks are more likely" may be incorrect as well. There me be more incidents, but that doesn't translate to "liklihood" in my opinion. It may simply be true that "impoverished" are more likely, which is what I tend to support. But that isn't true for all cases, there are elements of culture, genetics, home environment, and on and on. It has virtually nothing to do with skin pigmentation.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Anyone ever heard of Jared Taylor and his American Renaissance org? he's got a youtube channel under the same name.  its a shame to see such an intelligent man waste his life and contribute to the destructive force that the alt-right has become.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    vaggar99 said:
    Anyone ever heard of Jared Taylor and his American Renaissance org? he's got a youtube channel under the same name.  its a shame to see such an intelligent man waste his life and contribute to the destructive force that the alt-right has become.
    You said it! 

He made robo-calls to support Drumpf in the election.  So where does that put him on his scale of racial intelligence? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    You said it! 

He made robo-calls to support Drumpf in the election.  So where does that put him on his scale of racial intelligence? 
    If you're  a white nationalist and/or a white supremacist and/or alt-rightist and/or neo-nazi or just a dumb ass cracker racist doesn't that put you at the top?
    Or the bottom?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    You said it! 

he did, but he openly admits his disappoint with Trump partially based on his erraticism but mostly based on his failure to deliver on DACA and the Wall.  But of course he still supports the because the alternative (Hillary) would have been much worse.  He's a classic Trumpster in that respect.

If you want to really get a taste for sick underbelly of this nation, go to his youtube channel and read the comments.