Options

Just a though

messymarvmessymarv Posts: 26
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
We need a new system. To be conservative or liberal will lead to one of two things. You to be wrong or you to be hypocritical. Neither one can be the right answer all the time so it forces you to stand by your guns and be wrong or to change and be hypocritical. You have been forced to put yourself into a box, allowed you self no range of view. Example the main liberal view is all war is wrong, yet if not for war we wouldn't be so..., without war slaves would still be? stick by your guns and your wrong say no thats ok and your hypocritical. How is Iraq different from WW2. No real reason to be in Europe why was Europe our problem? It wasn't it was political reasons for fighting so why is it different? To answer one party will have to be wrong or hypocritical. Conservatives allow gay marrige they would have to be hypocritical to core conservative belief or fight it and be wrong by discrimnating against gay rights. Allowing yourself to be grouped into one or the other leads you to be wrong or hypocritical.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300
    messymarv wrote:
    We need a new system. To be conservative or liberal will lead to one of two things. You to be wrong or you to be hypocritical. Neither one can be the right answer all the time so it forces you to stand by your guns and be wrong or to change and be hypocritical. You have been forced to put yourself into a box, allowed you self no range of view.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at. can you expand on your though?
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
  • Options
    messymarvmessymarv Posts: 26
    I edited hope it helps.