Options

Merry Christmas

lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
edited December 2006 in A Moving Train
Just wishing all my fellow PJ fan a very merry christmas and happy new year.

cheers.
I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    merry christmas to you and everyone else:)
  • Options
    if i say merry christmas does this mean i have to believe in jesus?
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    people should just say "have a merry day off". I don't think anyone will find that offensive.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Dies Natalis Solis Invicti!!!

Happy birthday to the unconquered sun!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Dies Natalis Solis Invicti!!!

Happy birthday to the unconquered sun!
    whatever that means, dude, whatever that means
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    whatever that means, dude, whatever that means

The original Roman holiday on Dec 25 that was hijacked by Christmas. ;)
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Happy Holidays to all.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Enjoy the free time..if you have!!

And have good time with your loved ones...!

Lets drink one on the band!!!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    ho ho ho.
  • Options
    MrBrian wrote:
    people should just say "have a merry day off". I don't think anyone will find that offensive.

yeah but in todays world someone would find it offensive somehow?..LOL..
    I'm not Jewish and if some said to me Happy hannukah I wouldn't get offended, I would just smile and say thanks !!..people need to relax..

Anyways....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Wishing all Jammers a jolly spiffing Christmas! :D
  • Options
    miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    yes merry CHRIStmas
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    miller8966 wrote:
    yes merry CHRIStmas

Who's Chris?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to his own town to register.

So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
    (Luke 2:1-7)

God bless each and every one of you. Have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, and if you're traveling, be careful out there!
  • Options
    cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    Ahnimus wrote:
    The original Roman holiday on Dec 25 that was hijacked by Christmas. ;)

Look, if you have nothing better to do than be an ignorant blowhard, not to mention a real dick, take it somewhere else.

Merry Christmas everyone. However you celebrate, do it with joy, and love in your heart.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • Options

yes.

Christ + Mas = the Mass of Christ.

Do you attend the mass of Christ? The mass is a weekly Catholic devotion to the body and blood of Christ. Christmas is the special devotion to the birth of Christ. Therefore, Mass of Christ.

Merry Christmas!
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Best wishes everybody. Hope you all have a fantastic day today whatever you are celebrating and even if you don't celebrate hope today is a good day anyway!:)

To all my fellow Aussie's, hope the day is better weather wise than predicted, although it's looking and feeling decidedly wintery here in Melbourne.:( Wishing you all too much too eat, too many presents, too much to drink, too much love and fun with your families & friends, an excellent game of backyard cricket in impossible conditions and a nice relax in front of The Panel tonight. Have a good one guys & girls. :) Good luck with Grandma and the undies!;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    couldn't go on my melody way, if i didn't just stop in and wish you all a merry christmas... a dear friend of mine posted this at another site....maybe you can use it, maybe no...

anyway, you have been a gift to me; you have shared so much and been a boost of energy, when times can get so down....

i love you all, what can i say...even though we may not always agree on issue...one thing i know we all agree on is that we want a better world for our descendents...

peace to you...

if pearlmutt reads this, please know, i cannot end the year without making one more effort to let you know i lov........(rest is at the end..)

THEY SAY IT TAKES A MINUTE......
    .......TO FIND A SPECIAL PERSON, .......
    .....AN HOUR TO APPRECIATE THEM, ......
    .........A DAY TO LOVE THEM, ........
    ..........AN ENTIRE LIFETIME.........
    ..............TO FORGET THEM.............
    .......SEND THIS TO THE PEOPLE......
    .............YOU'LL NEVER FORGET..............
    .........IT'S A SHORT COMMENT..........
    ...........TO LET THEM KNOW.............
    ......THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET THEM......
    ...IF YOU DON'T SEND THIS TO ANYONE...
    .......IT MEANS YOU'RE IN A HURRY.......
    ..........AND THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN.........
    ...............YOUR FRIENDS
    If you get a dozen, you're loved!!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . . .*. . . . . . . ** *
    . . . . .. . . . . .*** . . * . . *****
    . . . . . . . . . . .** . . **. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . . ***.*. . *. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . .****. . . .** . . . ******
    . . . . . . . . . ***** . . . .**.*. . . . . **
    . . . . . . . . .*****. . . . . **. . . . . . *.**
    . . . . . . . .*****. . . . . .*. . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . .******. . . . .*. . . . . *
    . . . . . . . .******* . . .*. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*********. . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . . .******* . ***
    *******. . . . . . . . .**
    .*******. . . . . . . . *
    . ******. . . . . . . . * *
    . .***. . *. . . . . . .**
    . . . . . . .*. . . . . *
    . . . . .****.*. . . .*
    . . . *******. .*. .*
    . . .*******. . . *.
    . . .*****. . . . *
    . . .**. . . . . .*
    . . .*. . . . . . **.*
    . . . . . . . . . **
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    Send this rose to everyone you care about, including me, if you caree you so...

.peace be unto you spearit girl...so now i must go and be on my melody way...go spend the time with family that i love so each day...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Merry Happy Christmas Eve to all of you, to the band, the Ten Club, all of your families, your friends, and just basically the whole wide world.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Is this the MT? Happy Holidays everyone! (note:very pc) :D:)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    Merry Christmas everyone...
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    merry christmas to my extended jamily!... :)

just finished xmas lunch, now im absolutely stuffed.....and there is still dinner to go! urgh.....

have a good one! cheers, luvmuzz
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    Jeanie wrote:
    Best wishes everybody. Hope you all have a fantastic day today whatever you are celebrating and even if you don't celebrate hope today is a good day anyway!:)

To all my fellow Aussie's, hope the day is better weather wise than predicted, although it's looking and feeling decidedly wintery here in Melbourne.:( Wishing you all too much too eat, too many presents, too much to drink, too much love and fun with your families & friends, an excellent game of backyard cricket in impossible conditions and a nice relax in front of The Panel tonight. Have a good one guys & girls. :) Good luck with Grandma and the undies!;)

i'm with you 110% mate!

and the weather is fine up here in wollongong, by the way...theres a nice breeze coming thru, so its not too hot!

merry christmas everyone......now get me another beer! haha
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    merry christmas everyone.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    NOPE....
    Merry Xmas man !!
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    i'm with you 110% mate!

and the weather is fine up here in wollongong, by the way...theres a nice breeze coming thru, so its not too hot!

merry christmas everyone......now get me another beer! haha

AAARGHHH!!! Sooo jealous! Weather fine? Nice breeze? Not too hot? It snowed at my brother's this morning!! SNOW!!!!! WTF? So now, full as a goog, going to snuggle up on the couch with blankie, a nice Bundy and watch some of my new DVD's. So much for backyard cricket!:D Have a good one!

BTW Nan skipped the undies this year! PHEW!!!!;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

wasen't the weather today terrible!?!? no cricket today although a slight kick of the footy! :p ate way too much pav......
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    wasen't the weather today terrible!?!? no cricket today although a slight kick of the footy! :p ate way too much pav......
    DO NOT MENTION FOOD TO ME!!!;) Won't be eating again now!!! Although pav.........mmm.......... Yeah no footy or cricket, just too, too cold! Besides up too late last night and a bit hungover anyway! The weather just sucked! It really doesn't feel like Chrissy at all. Can't believe I got sunburnt on Tuesday and today I'm looking for SHOES to wear to lunch. I was so gonna be in my thongs!;) I don't know how people survive White Christmas. So not my cuppa!
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Nope it means you have to believe in Santa Claus!

Happy whatever jamsters.:D:D
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    DO NOT MENTION FOOD TO ME!!!;) Won't be eating again now!!! Although pav.........mmm.......... Yeah no footy or cricket, just too, too cold! Besides up too late last night and a bit hungover anyway! The weather just sucked! It really doesn't feel like Chrissy at all. Can't believe I got sunburnt on Tuesday and today I'm looking for SHOES to wear to lunch. I was so gonna be in my thongs!;) I don't know how people survive White Christmas. So not my cuppa!

well I didn't want it to be 40 but 16 or whatever it was sucks as well. Aagh the old days of the big christmas cricket games. Melbourne weather is simply nuts...who can predict it? I thought we were in the middle of the worst drought in 1000 years!?!?
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?