Options

Israel is murdering Children with Chemical or Radioactive Weapons

danmacdanmac Posts: 387
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
In Shifa hospital, Dr al-Saqqa said most of the dead bodies taken to the facility were torn apart and completely burnt. “Even bodies of the injured have been almost completely burnt. They have been deformed in a very ugly way that we have never seen before,” he told Aljazeera channel. Al-Saqaa, who heads the hospital’s emergency service, said relatives had been unable to identify the dead victims.”When we try to X-ray dead bodies, we find no trace of the shrapnel that hit the person killed,” he said, adding that the bodies seemed to have been chemically burnt. “We are sure that Israel is using a new chemical or radioactive weapon in the new operation. More than 25% of the injured are children, aged under 16.” Four teenagers playing football were among the dead on Monday.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    danmac wrote:
    In Shifa hospital, Dr al-Saqqa said most of the dead bodies taken to the facility were torn apart and completely burnt. “Even bodies of the injured have been almost completely burnt. They have been deformed in a very ugly way that we have never seen before,” he told Aljazeera channel. Al-Saqaa, who heads the hospital’s emergency service, said relatives had been unable to identify the dead victims.”When we try to X-ray dead bodies, we find no trace of the shrapnel that hit the person killed,” he said, adding that the bodies seemed to have been chemically burnt. “We are sure that Israel is using a new chemical or radioactive weapon in the new operation. More than 25% of the injured are children, aged under 16.” Four teenagers playing football were among the dead on Monday.

raise that glass high, miller and speedy!
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    walkthamilewalkthamile Posts: 349
    danmac wrote:

This does'nt suprise me at all.
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Aljazeera, Lebanon/Hezbollah, Palestine/Hammas, damn these are sources the majority here can trust. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand up for yourself Israel and use whatever means necessay!!!!!!!! YES YOU HEARD ME!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    Aljazeera, Lebanon/Hezbollah, Palestine/Hammas, damn these are sources the majority here can trust. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand up for yourself Israel and use whatever means necessay!!!!!!!! YES YOU HEARD ME!!!!!!!!!!
    this guy is really excited...
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:

He's masturbating over pictures of maimed and mutilated Palestinians.

Viva Zapatista!
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Puck78 wrote:

Excited wouldn't be the correct word. THANKFUL would be more appropriate. Thankful that they are standing up and destroying militants that want to wipe them off the map. militants that have taken their soldiers hostage, that want to ship them to Iran.
    Thankful to standing up to EVIL that wants them gone!!
  • Options
    Excited wouldn't be the correct word. THANKFUL would be more appropriate. Thankful that they are standing up and destroying militants that want to wipe them off the map. militants that have taken their soldiers hostage, that want to ship them to Iran.
    you had again chili peppers for breakfast, eh?
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options

How many guilty militants have been captured or killed in these attacks?

And how many civillians?

Any numbers, or can't animals like you count?

Viva Zapatista!
  • Options
    murphyJammermurphyJammer Posts: 120

You can't defeat evil with more evil.
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    Propoganda. Don't believe it.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    DeLukin wrote:
    Propoganda. Don't believe it.
    you don't need to be an expert, and you don't need to be willing to make propaganda to know that bombs contain chemicals that pollute ground and waters. The chemicals released can act in short timescales, if breathed in regions close to the explosions. The effects of the deposition act instead on longer timescales
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    Puck78 wrote:
    you don't need to be an expert, and you don't need to be willing to make propaganda to know that bombs contain chemicals that pollute ground and waters. The chemicals released can act in short timescales, if breathed in regions close to the explosions. The effects of the deposition act instead on longer timescales

Yea but that's still "conventional" warfare... their alleging "chemical" warfare which is a whole 'nother animal. Consider the source and their motives and it's not hard to figure out why those statements were made.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    danmac wrote:

Do you have a link for this article? What makes you so certain that this is true? It seems to me like you WANT to believe this article in a really bad way. I mean, if Dr. Al-Saqqa says it in a time of war, it must be true...right?! Do you think both sides don't use propaganda? You lose quite a bit of credibility with me when you simply post stuff that you find on the internet without giving it the least bit of critical thinking or analysis. You see a story, it relates to your ideaology, you take it as the written in stone truth, and then you post it.

It's irresponsible at best.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    The bottom line is that this shit is escalating quickly and, I think, this may be the start of something much bigger...

I agree with hailhailKC - show us a source... that isn't a radical website...
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    danmac wrote:

You have link? I'd like to see something a bit more legitimate than "your word".

I mean, Aljazeera ( The National Enquirer Of the Middle East) is hardly a news source to take seriously. They are known for their propaganda, as much as the American media.
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    danmac wrote:
    He's masturbating over pictures of maimed and mutilated Palestinians.

You guys are all fucked up. Thats just disturbing to even say.

Both sides are responsible. I doubt they are using chemical weapons. I really do. I dont know though. The source is not very reliable.

Its sad. Very sad. Both when a suicide bomber blows men, women, and children to tiny pieces that are literally mopped off the sidewalk and when Israel kills innocent people while attacking militants.

The innocent are the only ones who pay.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    danmac wrote:

Oh gosh..it must be true...it MUST be true.

I believe everything that is negative toward Israel..b/c me stupid too! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    You can't fight evil with evil.. you'd make a horrible Jedi. Revenge is a path to the darkside.. (dorky anology but true.)

"THANKFUL"?.. You sound like a militant pyscho.