Options

Happy DEpendence Day - goodbye U.S.A., hello North American Union

DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

it's amazing what our governments do behind closed doors, while the public remains asleep at the wheel.. american sovereignty is being flushed down the toilet, with no public discussion.

happy 4th of july everyone!
i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    i liked the part that said he didn't even mention it to congress or the american ppl b/c 'it's on their website' or that katherine harris is involved in pushing it, too
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    THCTHC Posts: 525
    cue....the doors...."the end".................

1 phone call....
    that's why they're getting away w/ everything. we've got no confront in us.
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • Options
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    'what the fuck is this world running to?'
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Born in the N.A.U.?
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    At the end Dobbs looked like he wanted to vomit. So did I.
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Could someone explain this in depth for me? I dont know it that well to begin with, and I'm sure the vicoden I'm on right now doesn't help any.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    The part in the article where it said 2010 made me jump...
  • Options
    I'm not saying i nessecarily support that, but what problems would arise from it?
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    Watch it go to fire...2010, then after two years nuclear holocaust will end the world.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Could someone explain this in depth for me? I dont know it that well to begin with, and I'm sure the vicoden I'm on right now doesn't help any.

Just stay on the vicoden, it will be much easier to deal with all of this. I've heard a lot about this lately...and it's scary. Bush is starting to make Clinton look like a hardcore conservative.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Just stay on the vicoden, it will be much easier to deal with all of this. I've heard a lot about this lately...and it's scary. Bush is starting to make Clinton look like a hardcore conservative.
    The scary thing is that people supporting Bush... thinking he is Conservative. I don't know, but last time I checked, rampant unchecked federal spending, expansive government buracracy, intrusive government policy and misuse of military resources had nothing to do with conservatism. It sounds more like the former Soviet Union, before the fall, to me.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, the thing is scary.....it's just hard to believe. It's like one of those dreams you wake up to and you were like, wow, i can't believe i actually believed something that scary happened....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    i liked the idea of us helping secure mexico's SOUTHERN border. i am telling you this guy has carte blanche. no checks of balances needed.

fuck katherine harris as well. i smelled her foul stench when i opened up that video.....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so glad i live in a country that shares no land borders with any other country.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    so glad i live in a country that shares no land borders with any other country.
    you island folk are lucky.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    you island folk are lucky.

i thought the same...come on, we can chip in on a place over there :D
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    well so much for moving to canada.i guess ireland it is.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    hailhailkc wrote:

It's rich vs. poor. There are no parties. the game has changed. its the super elite vs. all of us. the huge corporations and multi millionaires and billionaires vs. the other 99 percent (the top 1 percent owns a sickening portion of the worlds wealth). things are done behind closed doors. the mergers get bigger and bigger...the lines of old political lines are blurred....and SECRETLY our world is being manipulated by the super elites and the rich who have more money then some small countries. Its happening on a large scale...in most countries.

drastic quote...sure...but pretty right on?....i believe so!
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • Options
    THC wrote:
    It's rich vs. poor. There are no parties. the game has changed. its the super elite vs. all of us. the huge corporations and multi millionaires and billionaires vs. the other 99 percent (the top 1 percent owns a sickening portion of the worlds wealth). things are done behind closed doors. the mergers get bigger and bigger...the lines of old political lines are blurred....and SECRETLY our world is being manipulated by the super elites and the rich who have more money then some small countries. Its happening on a large scale...in most countries.

drastic quote...sure...but pretty right on?....i believe so!

I like drastic...people are afraid to show emotion these days. We need some drastic/urgent feelings expressed, imo. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I like drastic...people are afraid to show emotion these days. We need some drastic/urgent feelings expressed, imo. :)

gotta keep it toned down for now....
    its like waiting for the right moment to strike
    :)
    -Big Fish
  • Options
    Well you should all be cheering, one step closer to European pan-national socialsim.
    Pronounced: (mo-KAY-lay em-BEM-bay)

"So I made a mistake, ONE mistake, can't a man start over?! DO I HAVE TO KEEP PAYING?! Maybe I should make another mistake... maybe I should make two."