Options

Neo Nazi's Infiltrate the US military

Pearl Jam and toastPearl Jam and toast Posts: 4,475
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/07/washington/07recruit.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Hate Groups Are Infiltrating the Military, Group Asserts
Sign In to E-Mail This Print Reprints Save

By JOHN KIFNER
Published: July 7, 2006
A decade after the Pentagon declared a zero-tolerance policy for racist hate groups, recruiting shortfalls caused by the war in Iraq have allowed "large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists" to infiltrate the military, according to a watchdog organization.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks racist and right-wing militia groups, estimated that the numbers could run into the thousands, citing interviews with Defense Department investigators and reports and postings on racist Web sites and magazines.

"We've got Aryan Nations graffiti in Baghdad," the group quoted a Defense Department investigator as saying in a report to be posted today on its Web site, http://www.splcenter.org. "That's a problem."

A Defense Department spokeswoman said officials there could not comment on the report because they had not yet seen it.

The center called on Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld to appoint a task force to study the problem, declare a new zero tolerance policy and strictly enforce it.

The report said that neo-Nazi groups like the National Alliance, whose founder, William Pierce, wrote "The Turner Diaries," the novel that was the inspiration and blueprint for Timothy J. McVeigh's bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building, sought to enroll followers in the Army to get training for a race war.

The groups are being abetted, the report said, by pressure on recruiters, particularly for the Army, to meet quotas that are more difficult to reach because of the growing unpopularity of the war in Iraq.

The report quotes Scott Barfield, a Defense Department investigator, saying, "Recruiters are knowingly allowing neo-Nazis and white supremacists to join the armed forces, and commanders don't remove them from the military even after we positively identify them as extremists or gang members."

Mr. Barfield said Army recruiters struggled last year to meet goals. "They don't want to make a big deal again about neo-Nazis in the military," he said, "because then parents who are already worried about their kids signing up and dying in Iraq are going to be even more reluctant about their kids enlisting if they feel they'll be exposed to gangs and white supremacists."

The 1996 crackdown on extremists came after revelations that Mr. McVeigh had espoused far-right ideas when he was in the Army and recruited two fellow soldiers to aid his bomb plot. Those revelations were followed by a furor that developed when three white paratroopers were convicted of the random slaying of a black couple in order to win tattoos and 19 others were discharged for participating in neo-Nazi activities.

The defense secretary at the time, William Perry, said the rules were meant to leave no room for racist and extremist activities within the military. But the report said Mr. Barfield, who is based at Fort Lewis, Wash., had said that he had provided evidence on 320 extremists there in the past year, but that only two had been discharged. He also said there was an online network of neo-Nazis.

"They're communicating with each other about weapons, about recruiting, about keeping their identities secret, about organizing within the military," he said. "Several of these individuals have since been deployed to combat missions in Iraq."

The report cited accounts by neo-Nazis of their infiltration of the military, including a discussion on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront. "There are others among you in the forces," one participant wrote. "You are never alone."

An article in the National Alliance magazine Resistance urged skinheads to join the Army and insist on being assigned to light infantry units.

The Southern Poverty Law Center identified the author as Steven Barry, who it said was a former Special Forces officer who was the alliance's "military unit coordinator."

"Light infantry is your branch of choice because the coming race war and the ethnic cleansing to follow will be very much an infantryman's war," he wrote. "It will be house-to-house, neighborhood-by-neighborhood until your town or city is cleared and the alien races are driven into the countryside where they can be hunted down and 'cleansed.' "

He concluded: "As a professional soldier, my goal is to fill the ranks of the United States Army with skinheads. As street brawlers, you will be useless in the coming race war. As trained infantrymen, you will join the ranks of the Aryan warrior brotherhood."

:(

What do you make of this..? And so you don't get distracted, the issue in question is Military Recruiting. They say they want to keep this from happening, but according to the article, military recruiters are getting loose.
Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    That was perhaps one of the worst articles I have ever read. Poorly written, poorly researched, and an absolute cheap shot at the military. Coming from the NY Times, I'm not surprised. Using an article in the "National Alliance Magazine" as proof that skinheads are infiltrating the military is just sloppy journalism at best. While I'm sure it's true that the article calls for them to join, it's in now way proof that neo nazi are "infilitrating" the ranks.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    IndianSummerIndianSummer Posts: 854
    What do you make of this..? And so you don't get distracted, the issue in question is Military Recruiting. They say they want to keep this from happening, but according to the article, military recruiters are getting loose.

i have known and before that suspected this for a long time now.

i no of at least one case personally.

http://www.nsm88.com/press/pressrelease20041109.html

in that web page, speaker number 8, a certain Sgt. Drake/ NSM Georgia, was in the US army, in the airforce to be precise. i knew all that from the horse's mouth and that he would be one of the speakers in this neo nazi meeting in surrender field (i knew about this meeting about 6 months before the meeting actually took place).

to hear the dude, go here - http://www.nsm88radio.com/pastshows.html
    about 12th from the bottom, (Iron Sights (02/17/06)Sgt. Drake on location in Helen, GA. Colonel Hoff and JT join Sgt. Drake to make for a very unique program...good show), click on the link.

to see the dude - click here - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=184388

and it is in forums such as those above, that i have read a host of members admitiing that they were in the us army.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    That was perhaps one of the worst articles I have ever read. Poorly written, poorly researched, and an absolute cheap shot at the military. Coming from the NY Times, I'm not surprised. Using an article in the "National Alliance Magazine" as proof that skinheads are infiltrating the military is just sloppy journalism at best. While I'm sure it's true that the article calls for them to join, it's in now way proof that neo nazi are "infilitrating" the ranks.
    come again...??!!

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options

The report said that neo-Nazi groups like the National Alliance, whose founder, William Pierce, wrote "The Turner Diaries," the novel that was the inspiration and blueprint for Timothy J. McVeigh's bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building, sought to enroll followers in the Army to get training for a race war.

another reason why timothy mcveigh did what he did was cos he was considerably brainwashed by noted neo-nazi andreas strassmeir of germany, whom if i recall right, he met in Elohim City.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    that's actually the first thing i noticed... that it was a little loosely backed up. What you said comes off as really reactionary and exagerated.

But they didn't just choose to cheap shot the army, things like this come with precident.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    That stormfront site is full of ignorant people. They ban people that proove them wrong and try and deny the holocaust.
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    That stormfront site is full of ignorant people. They ban people that proove them wrong and try and deny the holocaust.
    and now the us army is full of them.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    They need to be hung. I just cant see how they think their beliefs are right.
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    and now the us army is full of them.

Full of them? Just like Islam is full of terrorists right? I thought liberals hated stereotyping and painting with broad brushes?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    69charger wrote:
    Full of them? Just like Islam is full of terrorists right? I thought liberals hated stereotyping and painting with broad brushes?

No no no, they just dont like BEING painted with broad brushes. There's a fine difference. ;)

Nevermind wrote:
    They need to be hung. I just cant see how they think their beliefs are right.

Im thinking alot of people cant see how you think yours are right either. :)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    well you really read a lot into my line didnt you??

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I don't know whether its poorly written or whatever, but WTF is that about going house to house and cleansing alien races? Are those of you who claim poorly written, poorly researched, saying that you can prove this attitude doesn't exist anywhere in the United States? I wish it didn't, but I expect it does. I hope that the vast majority of people who don't feel this way wouldn't allow those who believe in 'alien race cleansing' bullshit would stand up and not allow it to happen. I mean for god's sake how backward can someone be to believe in such archaic and abhorrent ideas? We are all human together.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Are those of you who claim poorly written, poorly researched, saying that you can prove this attitude doesn't exist anywhere in the United States?
    i know at least one young mother in arkaksas, whose brother is a neo nazi and in jail.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    well you really read a lot into my line didnt you??
    Yeah really. "Full of them" was just a figure of speach to say that they're there, and their numbers in the army have increased due to the army recruiters supposedly looking the other way to compensate for low numbers.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    No no no, they just dont like BEING painted with broad brushes. There's a fine difference. ;)

Im thinking alot of people cant see how you think yours are right either. :)
    I meant that they belive that they are better than all other races. And believing that Hitler was good and that wanting to exterminating everyone not white.
  • Options
    Bill Hicks wrote:
    "Hitler had the right idea, he was just an underachiever"

We all suck. Genocide humanity. ^^ ;)

Just kidding though, i hate those people.

"Make our day"