Options

Kat, Please Answer The Pending CC Charge ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    maybe Kat chose not to respond to you becuz Sea pointed out the million threads with questions!!! :D anyway, did u ever get an answer?

Yep. Screwed out of tickets! Got them on my 57th try so that's good. Just need to wait for the "charges" to be dropped off so I'll be able to eat again this week. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Yep. Screwed out of tickets! Got them on my 57th try so that's good. Just need to wait for the "charges" to be dropped off so I'll be able to eat again this week. ;)

WHAT?! are u coming to L.A so we can wear our members only jackets to the shows???!!! and i THINK FailedP might have some tuna in a packet she can send you......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I have tickets on my profile page but not confirmation Email. What are my odds of having tickets? Still being processed.

Thanks.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    sourdough wrote:
    I have tickets on my profile page but not confirmation Email. What are my odds of having tickets? Still being processed.

Thanks.
    if they are in your profile you should be all good

i had the same lack of email problem when buying london tix last year, but the email arrives a bit later on
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley