Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • mmoo whoo haahhahhaahah (evil laugh)

patience is a vitue and costs $587.50
    good for you!!!!!

enjoy the shows.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    man, you are about to get reamed.

Any last words?

ha ha haahah
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Any last words?

I guess good things come to thoses who give away their extra 10C Hawaii 06 tickets to nosebleed seaters.
    i like sound...
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    I guess good things come to thoses who give away their extra 10C Hawaii 06 tickets to nosebleed seaters.

It is your lucky day then! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    oh snap :)
    that should shut everyone up ;)

congrats on the tickets!
    PJ Karma is good ! That's fer sure!!

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Good work. Between me and a buddy I got tickets to the only two show I can attend. LA1 and LA2.

See you there...................?
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Wow! HUGE congrats to you camaro's hood. That's amazing! :) PJ karma is a beautiful thing.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

good work, bro. 10/22 called me today. did you guys get everything squared away for l.a. 2?
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    mmoo whoo haahhahhaahah (evil laugh)

Nice job. Hopefully, you'll have a good time.

I didn't try for any tickets being there aren't any shows in the Seattle area and I didn't feel as though this was that big of a deal to travel to see.

Meh, if there was a Seattle show I'd try for tickets.

Nice work!! I hope you have a great time... and that was 100% good karma!
    I'll be trying for mine again Friday.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I am not attempting any of these solo shows, but seriously does everyone have to go to every show? Go to one and be happy. Where do these endless supplies of money and days off come from? PJ fans are getting obsessive and obnoxious. It seems with each passing tour, this is getting worse and worse. I am worried if they announce a PJ tour this summer.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    Wow, that is lucky. I wonder what Karma Police I pissed off. I even yell quietly so as to not interupt.

I even bid myself up on items at CCFA pre-shows. Ok only once, for my Boom hoodie, but I thought I might do it again in LA, cept those pesky Karma Police kicked out my purchase.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    I gave away a descent ticket at the 2003 Santa Barbara show with Chris Cornell to the person sitting in the farthest corner of the bowl. Karma works for me because I believe in her.
    And I gave a tamborine to the tiny gal standing behind me in San Francisco in 2006 because I felt bad that she had to stand behind my boney ass... which I couldn't swap places with her because I was already protecting my friends on the rail from the kooks shoving to try to get past.
    I don't expect anything in return... they just seem to happen.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • not complaining but just have a question - how in GODS NAME did one person manage to get tickets to four shows without the help of others? i tried from the moment they went on sale until about 11 30 and got nothing . . . im just curious as to how . . .
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    not complaining but just have a question - how in GODS NAME did one person manage to get tickets to four shows without the help of others? i tried from the moment they went on sale until about 11 30 and got nothing . . . im just curious as to how . . .

i got mine at 11:15, 11:54 and 12:18......i just kept clicking....i have no other explanation, sorry.....:o
  • cutback wrote:
    i got mine at 11:15, 11:54 and 12:18......i just kept clicking....i have no other explanation, sorry.....:o
    oh quit your fucking bragging....

i dont give a rats ass that you got tickets......

hehehehehehehe.............

have a good time at the shows...
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    I am not attempting any of these solo shows, but seriously does everyone have to go to every show? Go to one and be happy. Where do these endless supplies of money and days off come from? PJ fans are getting obsessive and obnoxious. It seems with each passing tour, this is getting worse and worse. I am worried if they announce a PJ tour this summer.
    Personally? I squirrel away money in the off season to keep a 'Pearl Jam' account well funded. It means that I pass on things I may want... and I do little if any impulse buying... which means I don't own a lot of newer things.
    I need to replace the funds that I've used today... to make sure there is funding available tomorrow.
    As for the multiple shows... yeah, I'll take a shot at the shows I can get to... Santa Barbara is about 2 hours North of me, San Diego about 2 1/2 hours South. Both along the beautiful Pacific and I never know when these shows will disappear forever. And someday... they will and I will probably regret it.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    oh quit your fucking bragging....

i dont give a rats ass that you got tickets......

hehehehehehehe.............

have a good time at the shows...

:o

sorry....really not bragging tho.....i really thought i was sol after an hour of unexpected errors and lines of code.....believe me i feel very fortunate and these seats will not go to waste.....i wish you had got some speedy....would've like to see your rats ass here on the coast....:p :D
  • cutback wrote:
    :o

sorry....really not bragging tho.....i really thought i was sol after an hour of unexpected errors and lines of code.....believe me i feel very fortunate and these seats will not go to waste.....i wish you had got some speedy....would've like to see your rats ass here on the coast....:p :D
    ill live...

at least im not one of those poor souls who the 10club took hundreds of dollars out of their accounts......and then didnt give them tickets...

i couldnt imagine bouncing a car payment or a rent check......or not being able to try for tickets on ticketmaster....

because the 10club shoved it up my ass and then made me wait 3-5 days before my money was back in my account....
  • I got LA1 and San Diego right away, then I slaved at the computer trying to help my friends get tickets. They were freaking out but I got lucky and nabbed a pair of San Diego for them about 45 minutes later. What a mess that was. I feel extremely lucky.
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • PJPixie wrote:
    PJ Karma is good ! That's fer sure!!

yeah, but is it Karma if you brag about it? thin line I thinks....
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • yeah, but is it Karma if you brag about it? thin line I thinks....
    exactly....
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I am not attempting any of these solo shows, but seriously does everyone have to go to every show? Go to one and be happy. Where do these endless supplies of money and days off come from? PJ fans are getting obsessive and obnoxious.
    If they are lucky enough to go to every show, have the finances that allow them to do that, and have the days off to enable it to happen, good for them.
    How does that make them obsessive and obnoxious.

I'M A FUCKING FAN NOT A DISCIPLE. I do what i want to do, not what you, or Eddie Vedder, or anyone else tells me to do and i don't give a rats ass what you think about it.

Who are you to question what people do with their days off and with the money that they earn. Thems fighting words.
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:

Who are you to question what people do with their days off and with the money that they earn. Thems fighting words.

100% agreed!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    Ive only seen one fan that i would call obsessive...at Cleveland o6...

Dude was infront of me at the merch store and bought 1 of everything...i'm talking every shirt, the hoodie, soxs, pins....fuckin everything...

I just kinda laughed and said "1 poster please"
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    PJ fans are getting obsessive and obnoxious.

lame...

I dont go to the shows for just pj or ev, it's about the trip and the experiences and the friends you go with and make on the way. it wouldn't be the same without that. having the ability to relive and share the memories from shows with friends is priceless and is TOTALLY worth the $$$ you have to front in order to make it happen. it just makes more sense to live in the present tense.

and i wasn't braggin about getting 4 shows, i was simply looking for statistics.
    i like sound...
    Cosmo wrote:
    I gave away a descent ticket at the 2003 Santa Barbara show with Chris Cornell to the person sitting in the farthest corner of the bowl. Karma works for me because I believe in her.
    And I gave a tamborine to the tiny gal standing behind me in San Francisco in 2006 because I felt bad that she had to stand behind my boney ass... which I couldn't swap places with her because I was already protecting my friends on the rail from the kooks shoving to try to get past.
    I don't expect anything in return... they just seem to happen.

Thanks for protecting me (all of us) on that rail. It will never be forgotten!!
    Man, we've shared some pretty awesome rails together :D

lame...

I dont go to the shows for just pj or ev, it's about the trip and the experiences and the friends you go with and make on the way. it wouldn't be the same without that. having the ability to relive and share the memories from shows with friends is priceless and is TOTALLY worth the $$$ you have to front in order to make it happen. it just makes more sense to live in the present tense.

and i wasn't braggin about getting 4 shows, i was simply looking for statistics.

This is so very true. I didn't get tickets to any of the shows and i live in So Cal. Sen and I were discussing this last night, even if we didnt' get tix it was gonna be so much fun to see everyone, be around everyone and just enjoy it all. I signed up to be part of the pre-party fundraiser before the shows just so I can be with EVERYONE even tho I'm not going to the shows. I've even opened up my home for a few folks that are traveling into town to save them some $$ on hotels while they are here. It's good PJ love! Just being around everyone that has the same passion and love for this band. A lot of people don't understand it. People I work with think I'm Banana's but being with all of you peep's, it just feels good. You guys understand it :D