Options

An Inconvenient Truth & Who Killed the Electric Car..

FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
What did eveyone think of "An Inconvenient Truth"? I saw it last night. Thought it was very well put together and raises a lot of important issues and questions. I'm not a Democrat nor do I particularly care for Al Gore, but feel his intentions and work on Global Warming is important and well done. What do you think? I'd recommend it to anyone.

I also saw "Who killed the Electric Car". I recommend that as well.

Between the two of these documentaries, I find it hard for anyone to seriously argue how our corporate/business interests don't prohibit a safe and efficient environment and country (world) for us to live in.
CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    anyone?
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    FiveB247x wrote:
    anyone?
    I saw An Inconvenient Truth a few weeks ago and loved it. I really did. I didn't want it to end. It's educational, entertaining, and hopeful. I believe 100% that Gore believes in his work. I've been praying ever since that he'd run for president but he's said several times that he's not going to. I sure wish someone could change his mind.
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    Looking forward to seeing both in the near future....both look great...