Options

Raise my glass and toast Israel!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    danmac wrote:

And why is this thread not locked / deleted and the original poster banned?

If a supporter of Mohammed came here posting "Death to the Zionist pigs, wipe them all out," Im sure there would be some repercussion.

Maybe there are Zionist sympathisers higher up the Message Pit food chain.
    I find it disgusting that multiple threads have been started and posted upon supporting and championing the murderous actions of the Israeli Government.
    I think that the mods don't really look in deep in all the threads. Two days ago a thread by miller in which he claimed "muslims killed 170 people in india" was closed just after that we reported it. Time to report this one, too, for hymning to a situation that is leading to killing of civilians
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Pray for Israel TO DESTROY ISLAMIC FACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    *yawn*, i'm counting the minutes before the mods will close this thread.
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    I agree with Israel standing up to the terrorists but at the same time I wouldn't call it a great thing with all the innocent men,woman and children dying on both sides.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

You really are a prize cunt! Go back to school!
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Carlos D wrote:
    I agree with Israel standing up to the terrorists but at the same time I wouldn't call it a great thing with all the innocent men,woman and children dying on both sides.

Well said Carlos. I've never understood how one can fully take sides in an event like this. There are a lot of common people both arabs and jews dying for no good reason over lines drawn in the sand. Neither side are truely the monsters they are made out to be.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.