Raise my glass and toast Israel!

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Way to stand up against these terrorist thugs that have taken your soldiers hostage!!! Proud of Israel for going after these islamist facists/militants and wiping them out!!!!!!!!!

Stand up and defend yourselves!!!!!!!!!

WIPE THEM ALL OUT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!

God Bless Israel!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    Not quite a love boat captain are you?
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Way to stand up against these terrorist thugs that have taken your soldiers hostage!!! Proud of Israel for going after these islamist facists/militants and wiping them out!!!!!!!!!

God Bless Israel!!!!!

ALL of them are terrorist thugs? every single man, woman and child there is?
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300

God Bless Israel!!!!!

I admire the Israelies in the fact they realize that they can't afford to lose even once.
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,791

God Bless Israel!!!!!
    right on!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    I do agree w/ them for going after their comrades. Thats noble IMO......but restraint is needed w/ this shit.

Ahhhh, aint it nice when religeon and an ancient rivalry come into action?
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    El_Kabong wrote:
    ALL of them are terrorist thugs? every single man, woman and child there is?

where did you see that??? I never said that. The context of that statement was MILITANT THUGS!!! Please kabong, don't try to distort what I said.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    truroute wrote:
    I do agree w/ them for going after their comrades. Thats noble IMO......but restraint is needed w/ this shit.

Ahhhh, aint it nice when religeon and an ancient rivalry come into action?

I agree with this guy.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Not quite a love boat captain are you?

lol...:D

God Bless Israel!!!!!

yay!! hell yeah! death and killing yeehaw! party party!

Yeah...someone call in the human waste disposal unit...we found another one that's broken..
    where did you see that??? I never said that. The context of that statement was MILITANT THUGS!!! Please kabong, don't try to distort what I said.

perhaps you missed the ?'s in my post? ? usually means a question, as in asking for clarafication.
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323

God Bless Israel!!!!!

You love for people to start arguments with you, don't you?
  • MeatwagonMeatwagon Posts: 108
    So how much further do you think this will go before WE get more involved???? I see some dark clouds on the horizon. Not to mention another reason for gas to go up and up and up and up!!! Maybe this another sneaky attempt for the Bush camp to pad some more pockets. Now that I think about it, those kidnapped soldiers are probably in Texas right now enjoying some time on the Bush ranch;)
    Axis of justice.com
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718

God Bless Israel!!!!!
    OK, Lets KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, because of a few bad apples.. good theory. :rolleyes:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I admire the Israelies in the fact they realize that they can't afford to lose even once.

they've already lost. and more than once. they just don't know it.
    but you know, they learnt from the best on how to handle agression or the hint of it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ilanailana Posts: 78

God Bless Israel!!!!!
    and let us say amen
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737

God Bless Israel!!!!!
    are you so much involved in the conflict to wish for the death of civilians that is happening there right now? do you live there? do you have your family there? if not, i think that your post is extremely silly
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
    ilana wrote:
    and let us say amen

You are a very Evil person to think like that.

Pure Evil.
  • danmacdanmac Posts: 387

Pure Evil.

What he said.

And why is this thread not locked / deleted and the original poster banned?

If a supporter of Mohammed came here posting "Death to the Zionist pigs, wipe them all out," Im sure there would be some repercussion.

Maybe there are Zionist sympathisers higher up the Message Pit food chain.
    I find it disgusting that multiple threads have been started and posted upon supporting and championing the murderous actions of the Israeli Government.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
  • ConXConX Posts: 39

God Bless Israel!!!!!

100 Lebanese civilians are dead, not one militant has even been injured.........
  • PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745

God Bless Israel!!!!!

Ill drink to that.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Puck78 wrote:
    are you so much involved in the conflict to wish for the death of civilians that is happening there right now? do you live there? do you have your family there? if not, i think that your post is extremely silly

I didnt see him mention nor condone nor celebrate killing civilians. If I was a civilian there, and wasn't sympathetic with my homeland terrorists, I'd be getting the fuck out of there right about now.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

God Bless Israel!!!!!

You took the words right out of my arse! Moron!

You would have made a great Nazi!
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066

God Bless Israel!!!!!

That is on par with...........too bad Hitler didn't finish what he started then we wouldn't have this problem. Not my view. Just a talking point!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • ilanailana Posts: 78

Pure Evil.
    evil is having time and again a chance for peace and rejecting each chance for feer that at the end of it the arrabs might have to put up with a small israel still in existance
    evil, is raising your children to hate, and encouraging them to blow them selves up in order to kill as manny people as posible, evil is 2 palastinian gunmen stopping a car with a pregnant mother with3 other children in it ,and shooting each one of them
    you whant to talk evil, how about voting for hamas, knowing full well that what they are really voting for is the annialation of israel.
    if you read what binauralsounds actually wrote, they should wipe out all the islamic faciest millitants, who i might add were a creation of hajamin al husani, who was in cahoots with hitler, these islamofaciests are modern day nazi's and have the same agender as the nazi's, so yeah they should be wiped out.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

God Bless Israel!!!!!

"stand up against these terrorist thugs" - So the Israeli's haven't been engaging in acts of terrorism for the past 50 odd years?

"Stand up and defend yourselves!!!!!!!!!" - Would you have voiced the same sentiment in regards to the German occupiers of Europe and Russia when they were attacked by partisans and the French resistance?

"WIPE THEM ALL OUT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!" - If you feel that passionately about killing people, why don't you go and enlist with the Israeli armed forces. They are always looking for more volunteers to carry out atrocities in the illegally occupied territories and beyond.

"God Bless Israel!!!!!" - so you think that God would condone the murderous military aggression of a rogue state like Israel, which sees itself as being outside international law? You have a strange view of God in that case.
  • Hatred and violence just begats more hatred and violence...

and in typical fashion, it reminds me of a song:

People Are People by Depeche Mode

People are people
    So why should it be
    You and I should get along so awfully
    People are people
    So why should it be

So we're different colours
    And we're different creeds
    And different people
    have different needs
    It's obvious you hate me
    Though I've done nothing wrong
    I've never even met you
    So what could I have done

I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    Help me understand
    People are people
    So why should it be
    People are people
    So why should it be
    Help me understand
    Help me understand

Now you're punching
    And you're kicking
    and you're shouting at me
    And I'm relying on your common decency
    So far it hasn't surfaced
    But I'm sure it exists
    It just takes a while to travel
    from your head to your fist (head to your fists)

I can't understand what makes a man
    hate another man
    Help me understand
    People are people
    so why should it be
    People are people
    so why should it be

I can't understand
    What makes a man
    hate another man
    Help me understand
    I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    Help me understand
    I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    I can't understand (people are people)
    What makes a man (why should it be)
    Hate another man
    Help me understand...

The hate and the vicious attacks aren't really working to change the world for the better. I suppose people are just so blind that they haven't figured that out yet, after how many years and history lessons?

We may have the potential to be beautiful creatures and I'm sure there are many who do come close, but the majority of the population are dumb fucks, man! It's like we're regressing not progressing! Just plain sad.
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    ilana wrote:
    evil is having time and again a chance for peace and rejecting each chance for feer that at the end of it the arrabs might have to put up with a small israel still in existance
    evil, is raising your children to hate, and encouraging them to blow them selves up in order to kill as manny people as posible, evil is 2 palastinian gunmen stopping a car with a pregnant mother with3 other children in it ,and shooting each one of them
    you whant to talk evil, how about voting for hamas, knowing full well that what they are really voting for is the annialation of israel.
    if you read what binauralsounds actually wrote, they should wipe out all the islamic faciest millitants, who i might add were a creation of hajamin al husani, who was in cahoots with hitler, these islamofaciests are modern day nazi's and have the same agender as the nazi's, so yeah they should be wiped out.

and israel hasn't killed any women or children? :rolleyes:

you want to talk evil, how about voting for the butcher sharon? oh, yeah, didn't this uprising start when he marched into the 3rd holiest site in islam w/ 1,000 armed guards?
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741

God Bless Israel!!!!!

YEEEEEEE HAAAW...!!!!

I say they attack Sryia and Iran, too...finish the job right now....!!!!

you can't have peace without war...gooooo war!!!!
  • walkthamilewalkthamile Posts: 349
    Israel are simply aggravating this problem.

What they have done to Lebanon is unacceptable.

They have been wiping out villages for as long as I can remember and a soldier gets kidnapped and they start blowing up airports, T.V stations and civilian suburbs.

55 civilians dead in Lebanon as a result of Israeli fire.

2 Israelis dead as a result of Hezbollah fire.

All this and all the biased media will show is a few ruins in Israel and a few Israelis getting carried away on stretchers.

What about all the freaking Lebanese civilians that were killed/wounded in and around Beirut?

No, the media would rather report the so called "Dark Facts" about Hezbollah and how evil they are.

Already painting who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

The whole thing stinks! :(
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    I didnt see him mention nor condone nor celebrate killing civilians. If I was a civilian there, and wasn't sympathetic with my homeland terrorists, I'd be getting the fuck out of there right about now.
    you're stupid. He congratulated with israel for what they're doing now, and what they're doing now is merely killing civilians and destroying their infrastructures.
    remember that not all the civilians have the money that you have to decide if they can stay or not.
    you're stupid
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk