Options

happy 4th, kiss the US goodbye

El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
hello north american union...i especially like the part that says bush did this w/o consulting congress or the ppl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A
standin above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud and
i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wt????????

edit: we knew this was going to happen when Harper stepped in. this isnt even a bad dream anymore. goodness.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    anybody out there surprised? shocked? paying any attention?
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    13randon13randon Posts: 8

Wheres all the Bush-y defending repugs now? Hiding behind their bible prolly.
    -13randon

07/22/1992 - 09/20/1992 - 12/07/1993 - 09/05/1993 - 09/16/1996 - 07/21/1998 - 11/05/2000 - 12/05/2002 - 12/08/2002 - 09/01/2005 - 07/22/2006 - 9/22/2009
  • Options
    bad dream indeed.

*sigh*

Doesnt seem real. so abrupt.....I guess thats just the "Bush Way" though...
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Can someone explain this to me more in depth? While I don't get it very much to start with, I'm on vicoden and can't make sense of much right now.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    shouldnt you be happy? now all of Mexico can move in and we can be one big family.
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    I don't get it. What is it? They didn't explain a whole lot.

By the way, this guy must be the liberal version of Bill O'Riley. Am I right or wrong on that?
  • Options
    Listen, America is great. We have a great (although not perfect) system that works fairly well. So as a nation we elect one man to head us up. We also elect 2 houses of congress. Now, as a nation, we elected bush and all the congressmen. So being American means that weather or not you voted for or against the people that are leading us, you are part of this great system. We as a nation voted these people into office with their questionable morals and agendas (and I'll punch you in the eye if you try to tell me that you are surprised by the dumb@ss things bush has said and done). I guess I have to live with the fact that MOST of this country voted for these changes, and voted for the loss and torture of our children for some country that most of us couldn't find on a map. Chalk it all up to learning the hard way.
    It's been lonely in one of the blue states for the past 8 years. Maybe now some of the red states will finally see the light, and if you are lucky PJ might even do some shows in those states!!!
    Is it redundant to say I told you so?
    Here's an idea, try having one party control the congress, and the other party control the Presidency. That way you've got some sort of checks and balances. After all, the Kenneth Star investigation spent $70 Million checking into Clinton's stink finger... while the 9/11 commission only spent $15 Million on the 9/11 terrorist attacks... Do you think Bush would have been impeached if we had a democrat congress? Hell yeah.
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Holy Crap...We are fucked!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    therover wrote:

By the way, this guy must be the liberal version of Bill O'Riley. Am I right or wrong on that?

i wouldnt say he is liberal, just very anti-bush immigration policy. come to think of it, O'reilly is very anti-Bush immigration policy too.
  • Options
    ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    lets revolt!
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
  • Options
    denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    am I on the porch or did I mistakenly hop on the train without notice???
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • Options
    I'm gonna wait till Daily Show tonight before I form any kind of opinion. John Stewart will tell me what to think
    "I forgot the F***ing song."
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

http://people.ucsc.edu/~mquery/pics/pujolsFTW.JPG
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    southpark also helps me think better, they seem to sum it up the best, i can't focus on stuff for too long, especially when they all start using big words, i jsut cant follow
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    sweet

will this make me a north canamerixican?
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    sweet

will this make me a north canamerixican?

if i can be too, it does.
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I'm gonna wait till Daily Show tonight before I form any kind of opinion. John Stewart will tell me what to think

This is a hilarious post.
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    We had a good run...230 years.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    if i can be too, it does.

sweet...

we're in
  • Options
    We had a good run...230 years.

haha thats funny
  • Options
    haha thats funny

hes our new adopted son. :D

canamerixican- timstar, you always brighten up my days...:p
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    No Lou Dobbs I believe fancies himself a republican and has been quite negative about the Clinton Administration. Not everyone who says something against Bush is an extreme leftist or liberal.

therover wrote:

"...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    We're fucked. Bush is a globalist corporate whore sell out. We might as well paint the White House black, buy a Mad Max car, stock up on canned goods, buy some guns before the UN takes them away...and start fucking up Washington D.C.

And yes...I'm serious.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    hailhailkc wrote:
    We're fucked. Bush is a globalist corporate whore sell out. We might as well paint the White House black, buy a Mad Max car, stock up on canned goods, buy some guns before the UN takes them away...and start fucking up Washington D.C.

And yes...I'm serious.

i never thought i would read these words from you. i agree with you 100% for once.

can we start articles of impeachment yet? there HAS to be something illegal going on with this.

like abe lincoln said we should form a new government when the old one doesn't work so well. btw, i am paraphrasing here...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Ok, so would this make the USA, Mexico, and Canada all into one country called the NAU? That would mean a new form of govt, a new set of laws [shudders], meaning that it's possible our president can serve more than two terms.....
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    hailhailkc wrote:

And yes...I'm serious.

i'm with this guy
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    arent the Dems supporting immigration and all that border jumping bullsh*t too like Bush???
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    pjalive21 wrote:
    arent the Dems supporting immigration and all that border jumping bullsh*t too like Bush???

probably, but this isn't a democrat-republication issue. the whole left v. right paradigm is a farce. despite what they say on tv, the people on both sides of the aisle are on the same team - and its not the same team that 'we the people' are on.

this NAU thing has been in the works for over a year, and there hasn't been anyone in congress fighting it.. or even talking about it.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    so much for checks and balances. :o :mad:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    DPrival78 wrote:
    probably, but this isn't a democrat-republication issue. the whole left v. right paradigm is a farce. despite what they say on tv, the people on both sides of the aisle are on the same team - and its not the same team that 'we the people' are on.

this NAU thing has been in the works for over a year, and there hasn't been anyone in congress fighting it.. or even talking about it.

no i agree...just wanted some clarification

what happend to "WE THE PEOPLE..."