Options

art

i_love_pirhanasi_love_pirhanas Posts: 35
edited March 2004 in The Art Wall
i post all my art on deviant art...here's a link (to my gallery not my userpage)

http://number-of-the-beast.deviantart.com/gallery/
Spatula
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    u are sooo talented!!! keep it up

thanks for sharing, i love looking at them!!!
    *sigh* i wish i had even 1/3 of the talent u have
    lol
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    WernyWerny Posts: 63
    Fucking beautiful!
    This puke stinks like beer, and everybody's here, so come on come on come on, let's lay waste to this Century...
  • Options
    thanks so much, sorry i didnt check my post for ages. thankyou =)
    Spatula
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by i_love_pirhanas
    thanks so much, sorry i didnt check my post for ages. thankyou =)

You are so full of surprises. I absolutely love the one with the person sitting down with the hands in their hair.

Soon little bean sprout the world will have to get ready for you, instead of you getting ready for the world. Very nice and exceptionally creative in style.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by puremagic
    You are so full of surprises. I absolutely love the one with the person sitting down with the hands in their hair.

Soon little bean sprout the world will have to get ready for you, instead of you getting ready for the world. Very nice and exceptionally creative in style.

you're too nice to me, really.
    Spatula
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by i_love_pirhanas
    you're too nice to me, really.

Just calling it as I see it. Saw something special in you from the start, I'm just glad your starting to see it also.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by puremagic
    Just calling it as I see it. Saw something special in you from the start, I'm just glad your starting to see it also.
    amen
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    good stuff.
  • Options
    Great pictures.. very expressive. I like "Metal" - lots of movement and I can hear the music :D Good poem too (faithless).. nice flow, sounds like song lyrics. You're a very talented person.
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    thanks for comments everyone, it's very encouraging, shall post some more on there soon
    Spatula
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    i_love_pirhanas,

that was some lovely art! :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Very cool!

I was never over here in this forum, I'm so glad I stopped by!

I like the way you show movement and emotion.

Headbangers and the depression ones are very expressive and the ones I like the most, but I like them all..

I like the picture of the girl with the Strat. Wonder who that is!?:D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart