An offer from the Poetry Forum to you Art Wall Folk

setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
edited September 2003 in The Art Wall
The idea of doing a PJ Press Publication has been put forward and received with much hullabaloo and fanfare from those on the Poetry board. This was a fan based idea and would be fan produced, more than likely, but there are a lot of writers over there who are really into the thought.

We are looking to see if any of you PJ artists wouldn't mind contributing your work in an effort to illustrate and add color and class to the publication itself.

Right now we are looking for interest, we have not really hammered any details down yet, as it were. We will begin doing that soon. But it would really be good to have your talent with our words.

What do you say? All 2D mediums will be accepted of course, probably via electronica, so if you have a digital camera or a slide scanner, please archive pieces that you would want to have in such a publication. If you want inspiration for new pieces, check us out. That couldn't hurt continuity in the book itself, and we're always looking for comments anyway.

We are more than likely looking at this piece as charitywork, for something such as Huntington's Disease or Chron's...

To be honest we would also like to see attention from the band on it as it would really give it the big push it needed to be successful as a charity item and really get it out into the open. But that is all for later. Right now....

Are you in... or what? :D

setaside2
I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you already knew that. :p
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you already knew that. :p

Ditto :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    WHERE ARE THE ARTISTS? HUH?

I sure would hate to see us poor writers go it all alone in this miserable world....
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.