Open invitation to be invited...

clarkkentclarkkent Posts: 51
edited April 2004 in The Art Wall
Hello y'all. I live in a small town, and given my lack of potential bandmates in the area, I am looking to start a pseudo band. I play guitar and write some songs/lyrics, but I am no singer and my songs could use a little help, lyrically, structurally, and metaphysically. I know its not nearly the same as jamming with a group, but I miss the collaborative musical relationships I have had in the past. So, if someone out there was a singer/songwriter/guitarist that would like to collaborate on songs by sending them back and forth via mp3, send me a PM and let me know if you are interested. I am no musical genius, but I've got lots of drive, and I'll keep the music coming. Also, if someone plays bass or drums and wants to add their prospective parts, that would be cool too. Think of it as Eddie coming across Stone and Jeff's demo tape, except without all of that excessive talent. Or Jeff's amazing bass. Or Stone's era-defining riffs. Or Matt Cameron's legendary drums. Or Ed's voice.

My musical interests/influences include Pearl Jam (of course), The Beatles (I like my rock and roll with a little harmony), Weezer (Pinkerton-era especially), Counting Crows (Recovering the Satellites), Radiohead (The Bends and Ok Computer are sweet), Guster (A little humor goes a long way), Sigur Ros (Best Icelandic band since the last one), and extremely bass heavy West Coast Gansta Rap created during the epic period from 1991 to 1992.

If you're interested, send me a message, and we'll see what happens with this internet pseudo band.

Until then, rock on, and keep the faith, my friend. Keep the faith
tank you veddy much