neenerbeanneenerbean Posts: 205
edited September 2003 in The Art Wall
lyrics & a few mp3's... http://www.neenerbean.com/music

ames
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hi Amy.

I just checked out your site and read your lyrics, they're very good! I especially liked 'Everything's Faded' and 'Cross Country'.
    I like your choice of cover...'All Those Yesterdays' is a great song!

I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find a band soon. Keep in touch and let me know how things go.

Ross xxx
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Neener, I think your work is awesome and also all your websites. I was wondering since I am into web design, could you give a couple of tips on how you can come up with such designs and what kind of software you use. I'd appreciate it. I do my own websites but they don't look as good as yours. I think also your cover of "all those yesterdays" is beautiful.
    You're very talented.

Skyler
    Put his faith in love and tremor Christ...
  • Options
    you're goin' places, kiddo! seriously, take it from a fellow musician and pj fan, you've got talent.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    neenerbeanneenerbean Posts: 205
    Neener, I think your work is awesome and also all your websites. I was wondering since I am into web design, could you give a couple of tips on how you can come up with such designs and what kind of software you use. I'd appreciate it. I do my own websites but they don't look as good as yours. I think also your cover of "all those yesterdays" is beautiful.
    You're very talented.

Skyler

thanks Skyler!! :D

I currently use DreamWeaver, but I've also used FrontPage with much success. I just don't have it installed on my PC right now. I deal a lot with tables and style sheets to keep things spiffy. Feel free to email or PM me if you want to chat more about websites ;)
    Hi Amy.

I just checked out your site and read your lyrics, they're very good! I especially liked 'Everything's Faded' and 'Cross Country'.
    I like your choice of cover...'All Those Yesterdays' is a great song!

I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find a band soon. Keep in touch and let me know how things go.

Ross xxx
    you're goin' places, kiddo! seriously, take it from a fellow musician and pj fan, you've got talent.

Thanks everyone regarding my music and the ATY mp3...it means so much to hear feedback, especially from fellow fans!!

Much love,
    ames
  • Options
    Thanks neener. I am kinda new at this. I dont know what you mean by pm...but I will find out.
    Thanks. Hope I don't bother you to death. I could use some tips, especially on tables. I really do hate tables I can never size them the way I want them.
    hehe.
    How did you learn so much about tables. By practicing? probably.

Just one more question...do you use Fireworks to "slice" an image?
    I use Fireworks and Dreamweaver, and sometimes Front Page(don't like it though).
    Also, the font you used for your name...is that free form or is it
    actually a special font?

Thanks, I am such a nerd.
    Skyler
  • Options
    hey Skyler,

PM = private message, which you can do by clicking on anyone's username then clicking on "send private message". it's through the message board.

I learned tables and all other website building techniques by practicing, yes :) I never took any classes, although I did do the Dreamweaver tutorial when I first started out.

the font on my music site is from a site http://www.fontalicious.com - I think it's called "redensek"

I've never used Fireworks, nor have I ever "sliced" an image. oh, and I also use javascript on my sites (nothing too fancy though).

and NO PROBLEM! I'm a nerd too ;)

ames
  • Options
    Wow thanks for your help. I find that site very uselful.

Skyler