Options

i just had a terrible thought about Bonnaroo...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Stereotype wrote:
    Like "Ed druken rants" (to use your words) weren't mostly very true!
    I sooo wish to hear them again but you on the other hand, ponder with the idea of going because your happy little cotton world might not stay intact by what you call (I assume) your favourite band..
    I understand and I agree - you go to a concert because of the music and not political statements..but music there will be!It is their choice what they say in between the songs.
    I believe their songs wouldn't sound the same without the ideas out of which they sometimes evolve..all that together makes Pearl Jam what they are.
    Funny how what I see as an extra something I like on this band at the same is someone's irritation.

well said!
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Im so fucking tired of people giving ed shit ...

I have never once found his "rants" to be annoying, upsetting, or uneducated ...

So if anyone wants to fight about it, we can go outside ;)
  • Options
    Maybe you won't have to worry about this now. The puppies may follow the master. To bad this story didn't hit before Rock around Barack

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080208160230.p2cyq6q1&show_article=1

Canadian folk rock legend Neil Young said he has lost all hope that music can change the world, as he presented a documentary about his 2006 anti-war concert tour at the Berlin film festival on Friday.
    "I know that the time when music could change the world is past. I really doubt that a single song can make a difference. It is a reality," Young told reporters.

"I don't think the tour had any impact on voters."