Ed Vedder Guitar Up For Auction

13»

Comments

• Options
    ohh my good i will like to have money too :(:(
    I love PJ from Chile :)
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Wow, up to 16,000. Sure hope Kim gets better. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    It's now up to $23,500 with 25 days left! Way to go!
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    wow alot of cash
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    the guy who valued it at 7500 was vastly wrong, and some people suggest PJ's appeal is at an all time low!!
  • Options
    Only 3 Days Left!!! Anyone got $26K I can have? Anyone?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    good lord. 17 hrs. $31k. This is like the forums on steroids.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    3 hrs left at 31K wow!

I predict another 10K more least!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    man 31k if only i could blow money like that wonder who is paying that
  • Options
    I wonder what this ended up going for. Did anyone see?

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    Alessiana wrote:

was just thinking the same thing
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    I thought this might go for about 50- 75k....

If I had that guitar, I wouldn't frame it or case it , id play it at every gig that I go to.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Has that been re-listed??
  • Options
    a few of us were wondering what the sticker on the guitar (superman logo with MR in the middle). i just saw photo of ed wearing a shirt with a similar logo on it and the name "Marky Ramone" superimposed on it.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    a few of us were wondering what the sticker on the guitar (superman logo with MR in the middle). i just saw photo of ed wearing a shirt with a similar logo on it and the name "Marky Ramone" superimposed on it.

The MR on the guitar is Mark Richards logo....

Mark Richards is a friend of Eddies.... He also lives in Newcastle and is 4 times world champion surfer...
  • Options
    Alessiana wrote:

i'd like to know too...why won't it show us i wonder?
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • Options
    jc23jc23 Posts: 10
    It ended at like $23,500- the next bidder would have had to bid at least $26,000. Wish I had that kind of cash to blow!
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Mark Richards is a friend of Eddies.... He also lives in Newcastle and is 4 times world champion surfer...

ha! thanks for clearing up the mystery!
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    jc23 wrote:
    It ended at like $23,500- the next bidder would have had to bid at least $26,000. Wish I had that kind of cash to blow!

i recall checking the auction page with a few hours to go and the highest bid was at $32,500 so,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    i recall checking the auction page with a few hours to go and the highest bid was at $32,500 so,...

Right it needed to be $36,000 to "win". I was wondering if anyone paid it at the last second, LOL

Aless

Tell them.
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

Yeah I thought the same thing......
  • Options
    Alessiana wrote:
    Right it needed to be $36,000 to "win". I was wondering if anyone paid it at the last second, LOL

yeah, there's ususally a lot of bids at the very end.
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    aus_suz wrote:

just had a look at the pics posted on the PJ Facebook account, and it dawned on me this is the 1st image i've seen (albeit an old image, i believe taken at Jack Johnson's festival last year) of Ed actually playing that very same guitar which was auctioned off:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=302576&id=7659317484
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    I would like to let everyone know that I won the EV guitar to help a very special person. I got the opportunity to meet with Kim and her family to get the charity package donated by Eddie. I can see why Eddie cares for Kim so much, she is a great person. I would also like to let eveyone know that Kim is on the road to recovery and is feeling much better. She is a very strong and determined person. You can checkout some of the photos on my Myspace page, here is the link.

myspace.com/seattlebatmanlvs4pearljam

P.S the guitar on facebook is not the same guitar. I am looking for photos of Eddie with the guitar, so if anyone has one or knows where I can find one that would be great.

Sincerely,
    Shon
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I would like to let everyone know that I won the EV guitar to help a very special person. I got the opportunity to meet with Kim and her family to get the charity package donated by Eddie. I can see why Eddie cares for Kim so much, she is a great person. I would also like to let eveyone know that Kim is on the road to recovery and is feeling much better. She is a very strong and determined person. You can checkout some of the photos on my Myspace page, here is the link.

myspace.com/seattlebatmanlvs4pearljam

P.S the guitar on facebook is not the same guitar. I am looking for photos of Eddie with the guitar, so if anyone has one or knows where I can find one that would be great.

Sincerely,
    Shon

That's awesome of you!! I'm glad to hear she's on the road to recovery! CHeers to her and you!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"