Options

<- The RED DOT on Yield

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    why doesnt the guy just call it whatever they think??? i'm confused as to why they have to find its 'official' name?
    because for the original poster... this is a very grave matter... did you miss that bit? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the name is.....red dot,,

untitled is another song,,usually b4 mfc at a live show
  • Options
    Hear that, Dunk? I'm the best! And that's official :D

But I know what you mean about different names of songs. Shit, I'm just as likely to call Jeremy Fred if the mood takes me....

Eedie, Single Video Theory was PJ's first home video - 45-min documentary about the rehearsals for the Yield record/tour. You can get it from the goods section of http://www.pearljam.com

enjoy dem drugs
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    because for the original poster... this is a very grave matter... did you miss that bit? :)

What he actually said was that it was 'a matter of grave'... which of course is worse...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    What he actually said was that it was 'a matter of grave'... which of course is worse...
    :o that is true! Poor guy... hope it's cleared up now :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o that is true! Poor guy... hope it's cleared up now :)

Haha... the funny thing is that the full-stop at the end of 'grave' looked SO deliberate. What did he mean? 'Danger?'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    awsome! i dont know what SIngle Video Theory is but this is what i was looking for when i made this. some official proofs!

and sorry the rest of you but i am not mentaly challengd im just on morre drugs than most of yo hav ever seen in your life!

agin, thnks wolf, your the best right now!

Am I reading correctly that you dont know what SVT theory is?
    Do yourself a favor- stop renaming your songs and go buy the best 45 minutes of DVD youll ever have.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    I just call it 'Untitled' in my library... but 'Untitled (Red Dot)' sounds better...
    *scurry's off to rename*

I changed it from Untitled to The Color Red. Only because of Last.fm. When you call it "The Color Red", the Yield cover will appear in your recently listened tracklist:p.
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • Options
    oh man so embarasing! reading back thru the thread i look like a 5yearold with metnal defeciencys! im so ssorry about all this i just wanted the oen official name for th song so i could move on with my life if you knw what i mean haha. its realy not as serious as i made it out t be but i was just relay excited!

anway, thank for all the hardwork dedeictation and fun in the future
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    oh man so embarasing! reading back thru the thread i look like a 5yearold with metnal defeciencys! im so ssorry about all this i just wanted the oen official name for th song so i could move on with my life if you knw what i mean haha. its realy not as serious as i made it out t be but i was just relay excited!

anway, thank for all the hardwork dedeictation and fun in the future

proof read.
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Red dot is actually my middle name...honestly.It's Irish,it's pronounced 'reah ott'.The Irish people will back me up on this one,it's the second most common name here behind Sean.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    proof read.

:D:D:D

Hlirauois!

;)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    proof read.
    "Proofread" is one word.
  • Options
    "Proofread" is one word.

let me try that in a sentence:

was your username supposed to be eddie_vedder1 instead of eedie_vedder1 and you just did not proofread it?

eh, looks better if proof and read were separated.
  • Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Thank you. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this. I award you all no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Oh, and my simple solution was just to not put the damn song on my ipod. It's got almost everything Pearl Jam on it, but I had to draw the line somewhere.
  • Options
    there's lemons on sale again.

you're right, no human would stack books like this.

shows.
    how dare you compain about MY proofreadnng when youre sig is even worse!

the first lien should be "There ARE lemons are on sale again"

the secon line shoud be "You're right; no human would stakc boots liet his"..

the last time isnt even a secntence its just a word what does taht even mean!

so pleas, unelss you have something to say about the RED DOT/THE COLOR RED song please dont post in my thread i made it myself
  • Options
    It's titled on my Itunes as Jack Irons Circle Jerk
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    how dare you compain about MY proofreadnng when youre sig is even worse!

the first lien should be "There ARE lemons are on sale again"

the secon line shoud be "You're right; no human would stakc boots liet his"..

the last time isnt even a secntence its just a word what does taht even mean!

so pleas, unelss you have something to say about the RED DOT/THE COLOR RED song please dont post in my thread i made it myself

alright, apparently you are someone who can't take a joke. i am sorry if i upset you.

but please reread your post and be on your way. you sound like and type like a friggen 1st grader.
  • Options
    i thought you guys was supopsed to be jamily fans but you dont even kno the name of one song lol this is dumb why did i even come to this bored to ask a PJ question!

singularity do you listent o mae cuz thats the name of an album they releasd over the sumer i didnt really liek it at first but ist pretty good now
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    If only Jack Irons used this place... he could tell us!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    ...just like a car wreck...I just had to keep reading...and yes, we are all worse than before
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    i thought you guys was supopsed to be jamily fans but you dont even kno the name of one song lol this is dumb why did i even come to this bored to ask a PJ question!

singularity do you listent o mae cuz thats the name of an album they releasd over the sumer i didnt really liek it at first but ist pretty good now

This kid is funny...sure hope he's doing it on purpose.
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • Options
    this is the best thread ever.
  • Options
    cmon man what is the answer! what does eedie call this song in concert an who is JACK irosn? makes me wanna jump in a welll and drown just to end this stupid song namign.

this is horrible yuo are all horibbel people who cant eevn answer a question! i don go into youre threads and takl trash baout you so pelease will uo just LEAEV ME ALONE or anwer the question plase thanks!
  • Options
    StellaStella Posts: 283
    hahah this has made my day. very enjoyable. i call it red dot, but hey i'm not official song naming person. Just one of life's great mystery's i suspect
    I have no signature
  • Options
    name it whatever u want

what does it remind u of

dude be creative

hey fellow jammers,

have I got a question for you! all

I was observing the back of the Yield CD album cover and noticed that song #8 doesn't even have a name, it's just a RED DOT?

is this a misprint? surly the track must have a spoken name in english language?

what is the official trackname? i'm trying to completeing my PJ collection into mp3 format and i don't know what to call it.

some said "The Color Red", "Red Dot", "Untitled (The Color Red)", "Untitled (Red Dot)" but there can only be one, right!

please help me this is a matter of grave.

-eedie_vedder1
  • Options
    haha

this made me laugh so loud
    Them-Bones wrote:
    It's titled on my Itunes as Jack Irons Circle Jerk
  • Options
    hmm can we change the topic to
    how horrible the term jamily is?
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Originally Posted by eedie_vedder1
    hey fellow jammers,

have I got a question for you! all

I was observing the back of the Yield CD album cover and noticed that song #8 doesn't even have a name, it's just a RED DOT?

is this a misprint? surly the track must have a spoken name in english language?

what is the official trackname? i'm trying to completeing my PJ collection into mp3 format and i don't know what to call it.

some said "The Color Red", "Red Dot", "Untitled (The Color Red)", "Untitled (Red Dot)" but there can only be one, right!

please help me this is a matter of grave.

-eedie_vedder1

Are you fucking serious?
    qoute much??

yes im serious and your not gona change my mind cuz its mine to make up. i just want the blankity-blank name of the blaknity-binka SONG

jesus some epeople are so insienceticeve
  • Options
    This kid is funny...sure hope he's doing it on purpose.
    :D that makes two of us :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life