Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• KateAKateA Posts: 182
    Thanks Emma, you have an awesome library :) Ed looks gorgeous at any age, how's that possible? He should have more kids and spread the magic gene ;) Had his father had any more kids or only Ed?
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Hello Emma, thanks for putting a smile on my face, it's been another hectic week...with a migraine :-( feeling better now....especially seeing your photos. Hows Tilly has she recovered ok?
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Just Ed that anyone knows of.
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697

Just Ed that anyone knows of.

Ed has two half brothers ... they have a different father. I wonder what they look like? :)

• -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864

Hello Emma, thanks for putting a smile on my face, it's been another hectic week...with a migraine :-( feeling better now....especially seeing your photos. Hows Tilly has she recovered ok?

Hi Natasha,
    Hope your week improved! I hope you get a good break from uni over Easter too!

Tilly is good thanks, she just has an expensive ear now! ;)
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    I had a bizarre dream about Ed last night...I dreamt that Ed was at my house and I was able to have a good chat with him. I was asking him loads of questions and talking about the Australian tour. In my dream, Ed started talking about money, and said that the tour had made 4 million dollars, and that he got to keep 1.85 million. I told Ed that he'd be able to do lots of good things with that money.

I don't know how my mind comes up with a dream like that! ;))
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

-Emma- said:

I had a bizarre dream about Ed last night...I dreamt that Ed was at my house and I was able to have a good chat with him. I was asking him loads of questions and talking about the Australian tour. In my dream, Ed started talking about money, and said that the tour had made 4 million dollars, and that he got to keep 1.85 million. I told Ed that he'd be able to do lots of good things with that money.

I don't know how my mind comes up with a dream like that! ;))

Yeah the mind works in mysterious ways. I not too long ago had a dream where I got to spend hours talking to him. I don't remember what we talked about, but it was a warm and comfortable conversation. The weird part?? He was walking me home to Colorado Springs, from Denver!!! That's an hour fifteen minute DRIVE!! And we were just walking down the interstate in the middle of the night, like that was normal! Lol it really is weird what the mind comes up with!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes

Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted in here for a while. How is everyone going?

I have had an absolute shit of a few weeks and to top it off I slipped at work (not my fault) and broke my wrist...argh, very annoying!

-Emma- said:

Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted in here for a while. How is everyone going?

I have had an absolute shit of a few weeks and to top it off I slipped at work (not my fault) and broke my wrist...argh, very annoying!

I'm so sorry to hear this Emma. It seems like crap just likes up, then buries us all at once. I hope you feel better soon.

• Feel better, Emma! I'm having a bad few days myself-ugh.
    "A beacon on dry land"
    Thanks whispering hands. PJForceofNature, I hope you're ok too!

Bad things tend to happen in threes at my house...

A couple of weeks ago I had a tummy bug. When I was better, my cattle dog, Jessie stopped eating her food and became very sick. She was at the vets for 4 nights and was going to stay home for 2 nights before further testing. She only stayed with us for 1 night and she went downhill very quickly. She had a tumour next to her liver and she had to go to the vet on Sunday morning to be put to sleep. It was awful!

Then on Monday I slipped at work (not my fault) and broke my fricking wrist! First broken bone too!

-Emma- said:

A couple of weeks ago I had a tummy bug. When I was better, my cattle dog, Jessie stopped eating her food and became very sick. She was at the vets for 4 nights and was going to stay home for 2 nights before further testing. She only stayed with us for 1 night and she went downhill very quickly. She had a tumour next to her liver and she had to go to the vet on Sunday morning to be put to sleep. It was awful!

Then on Monday I slipped at work (not my fault) and broke my fricking wrist! First broken bone too!

I am so sorry Hun. I just bawled reading about your poor Jessie doggie. I know this pain too well. Just know our animal family here in the states, is mourning your loss with you. And then to slip at work.. Aww we need to cheer you up some..

I am so sorry Hun. I just bawled reading about your poor Jessie doggie. I know this pain too well. Just know our animal family here in the states, is mourning your loss with you. And then to slip at work.. Aww we need to cheer you up some..

Awww thank you, that is very sweet of you.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Just for the ladies! :p

Photo by Julio Pineda http://www.juliopineda.mx/index.html
    edited May 2014
    Hi Emma, how's your wrist going. Are you back at work? I hope you are resting, you definitely need cheering up and this is the place to be :x lots of love and awesome sexiness!!!!!!! We are thinking of you and things turn around to good as quick as they turn to bad. So it won't be long and and things will go back to normal, I'm so sorry it will be without Jessie but it's good to know she is no longer suffering, and she will always be watching over you. Take care and relax this weekend. We are all thinking of you :x
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    -Emma- said:

You all have posted so beautiful photos in this thread (especially Emma but i don't forget the others too...) !!! this one will become my fav ! Ed looks so fine, no matter how old he is, , from the beginning to now...i mean, he's awesome !
    It's a shame, i don't have photos to share.

Emma, i hope everything is going to be better for you in future days...I'm thinking of you...
    :-h
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
    edited May 2014
    Emma-- you poor thing. This is the first time I have been here in a couple of weeks. I am so sorry to hear about your puppy and your arm. I hope life is treating you a little kinder and that your wrist and broken heart are soon on the mend.
    imageimageimage
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    edited May 2014
    Eddie in Brazil just before the show (I think)

edited May 2014
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    Hi everyone,
    Im doing better thanks :) , Im still off work. I sure am missing being able to use my left hand! I can't drive for the moment and obviously can't play my uke, so it is a bit boring.

ocean, that is a nice photo!

"The millennium saw Eddie Vedder protesting Seattle’s restrictive Teen Dance Ordinance, which virtually banned teens from seeing concerts outside of school. A more relaxed law replaced the ordinance in 2002. Pictured is Vedder looking the way most people look at Seattle City Council hearings".

Hey Emma, how are you going? How's your arm going. Are you back at work or still at home. If you're at home, you must be listening to lots of Pj and Eddies music...or surfing the net for hot pics of Eddie to keep us entertained!!!
    Thanks Tash, hope you are well!

My wrist has been frustrating to say the least :(.

We got Denver!!!! Woot!!
    imageimageimageimage

• shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

i have to admit... i'm kinda into this. :\">
    did you see me? i saw you.