Options

Radiohead

pkh43pkh43 Posts: 253
edited December 2007 in The Porch
FINALLY RECEIVED the "In Rainbows" Box Set. Had the digital since oct. or Nov. I must admit that the second disc may be better if not as good as the first. The book is useless though. My 7 month old could have made those pictures. I have to believe though that Radiohead is the most talented band on the planet. Followed closely by the Boys of course.

BANGERS & MASH FUCKING ROCKS!

Maybe this should be in another section? but what the hay!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pkh43 wrote:
    FINALLY RECEIVED the "In Rainbows" Box Set. Had the digital since oct. or Nov. I must admit that the second disc may be better if not as good as the first. The book is useless though. My 7 month old could have made those pictures. I have to believe though that Radiohead is the most talented band on the planet. Followed closely by the Boys of course.

I downloaded In Rainbows a while back after not listening to much Radiohead for a while. I agree that it's one of the best albums I've heard in ages. The bonus track are excellent too, but I had to download them as the box set is now sold out :(
  • Options
    Huuuuge fan of Radiohead. In Rainbows is definately my album of the year. I've also got my tickets to see them play on Glasgow Green next summer. Can't wait. :D
    Scottish Grunge Survivalists...
    http://www.myspace.com/hollowpointuk
  • Options
    pkh43 wrote:

I got mine on Friday!
    I have to agree with you about the tracks (though I think they are #2 to Pearl Jam)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pkh43 wrote:

That's awesome! I'm a HUGE fan of Radiohead. I can't wait to get the Disc Box. I got an e-mail saying it shipped and I've been waiting patiently...hopefully i'll get it soon.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    MargoMargo Posts: 256
    I loooove Radiohead! I have not got the box set yet but I do have tickets for their show in Amsterdam next summer.
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012