Options

Empty IMMAGINE IN CORNICE

RodrigoDuRodrigoDu Posts: 138
edited January 2008 in The Porch
So I bought IMMAGINE IN CORNICE for a friend to spread the JAM, as a X-mas present. He opens it and tells me that there is no DVD inside! Best Buy won't give me my money back, obviously: it's two months later... This is a weird situation: it has never happened to me before in my CD-DVD-purchasing life.

Anyone have a clue what's going on? Would anyone be interested in buying this (it still has the photos)? Can I still get a refund from the distributor?
The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?

--To Pearl Jam: PLAY THE SOUTH PLEASE!!

D.C. '00
West Palm Beach '03
Tampa '03
Philadelphia '03
Albany '03
Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
Pittsburgh '06
Cincinnati '06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    happened to me before on a ps2 game.... though I had opened mine about 30 mins after getting it.....

anyway, they replaced it....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    The reason DVDs are packed with a crazy amount of stickers and tabs, and hinges and all kinds of stuff is to prevent this. I've noticed in recent years that there are less stickers.. There used to be one big sticker on each side of the DVD. Now it seems it's back to one.. Probably to cut costs :/

Anyway, people were opening the bottom/top of DVDs and popping the disk out of the holder, it would fall through and they could pocket it.. I wouldn't be surprised if someone just ganked the DVD.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."