Christmas Single Canadian Jam!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Has any lucky Canadian receive their Christmas Single yet? Or even thy Poster Book?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nope , have you ??
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Nothing yet here in Nova Scotia. :(

Was waiting for these sweet items to come in by Christmas Day. Was checking to see if anybody has received them yet up here.

I hope this '08, the shipping service changes. If only 10club could add that blue airmail sticker & fill out that white small packet stickers and add them on each package they send outside the USA (by airmail) .. we would of had received those items by now. Trust me. With my resume of trading/b+p'ing/freebing like crazy style .. it can be done. Need a background check, ask about the D. ;) Change has to take place this '08. With the high price of shipping items just across the border, there shouldn't be any problems with change in the way shipping items to or from any destination.

Mama mia!. It's like 3:26 am here. That new red wine is sweet! :)
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Nothing in New Brunswick either Demetrios. You and I, from what it seems so far, get things around the same time.
    When I receive it, I'll definitely let you know!
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    Nothing on the West Coast yet.
    I just got my hoodies Dec. 24....6 weeks after ordering and then had to pay a $20.00 customs charge. I've realised it's just not worth it to order any more merch. Holiday singles obviosuly don't fall into that as they come with the membership, but ordering stuff like shirts, dvds, etc...just way too expensive and takes way to long to get here.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    For the hoodie, I got mine in less then 3 weeks. Was shocked but had to pay an added fee from Canada Post. I wasn't at home, and got the Canada Post slip to pick up the hoodie after 12pm the next day. I was charged 12 bucks. So the shipping fee from 10club .. plus the charge for sending it to my house. Man, what is going on. You would think when you buy a certain item online, the included shipping fee pay's for everything. It doesn't. Which totally sucks. I bought one poster book from amesbros.com that's coming to me & bought one poster book from 10club that's going to a friend (Christmas gift style!) Let's see what the shipping service outcome is on them.
  • nothing here in the hinterland west of toronto...
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...