new pj poetry print thing post

sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
edited September 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
just makeing sure nobody forgets
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    LOL hey man! it's down there and I haven't forgotten either. I'd really like to see it done. Just trying to settle logistics which SUCKS. :D

mainly because I am far too left brained for all that.

also, I don't sleep much. That tends to contribute to odd levels of disorganization.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    same hear, im beging to think your a future me hear to worn me about a future downward spiral in my life were i get rid of the "K" in my name and replace it with a "c".....god help us all!!!!!
  • Options
    FYI: my name was originally spelled with a K. So look out, pal. It could be true.

Also, god forbid your life ever get as creatively hectic as mine has become. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

And the book thing will happen. Give me time... gotta see this damn PJ Fest thru to the end FIRST.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    if i am 36 and still havent gone on tour with pj, kill me.
  • Options
    ever since I was seven (!) years old, I have thought that i would die when I was 36.

So heaven forfend that you do not go on tour. For both our sakes. I'm 26 right now. You have ten years. Make it happen.
  • Options
    ahhhhhh!!! when u were "seven", my band name!!!!
  • Options
    You and I are NO LONGER ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE.

except through second and third parties. I'll be sending all my correspondence to you via Radar, whose filters on what I have to say would prove... interesting, to say the least.

I am actually laughing my ass off. I love all these cosmic coinkydinks that only point to my future demise. how can you NOT laugh at that?
  • Options
    im actially crying.....but im fucked up....wait are u to?
  • Options
    :D son, I'm fucked up enough as it is.. no need for artificial enhancement, thanks.

ask 13pj13 or Leathermosquitoman sometime...

hell ask RADAR. he'll tell you.

but, alas, while I have the poet's heart, it is difficult for me to cry. Not a macho thing, just don't do it easily.

I would laugh with a gun to my head. I'm laughing now.
  • Options
    I figure after a few of those injections you'd be immune to pain. As well as aging.

You realize that botox is nothing short of finally turning humans into twinkies.