Options

my new song

sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
edited September 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
hears a new song for the few of u who care enough to read ( thank you!!! ). it is kinda a inprov.

Seven
"Delete"
to see another day were we are not hurt
would give a young man hope
and kill an old mans dream
broken,cracken,and scared
these wounds mean nothing to me
benith the sands of mars

to see it all fall down and place another stone
would give me one more day
to loose all my hope
i silence another voice inside my own head
its giveing,asking,wishing i was dead

(chorus)
-Oh when i wish i had a gun- X4

i walk by the hills of gold tarnished by the rain
to break the mirror watching me
ill carry my feet to the very top
meet u there and fall back down

-chorus-

dont worry its all a dream......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yeah its good.
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • Options
    i starting to question my mindset. i am spewing (is that a word) out somgs like crazy. i like them but lately i havent felt any emotion when writeing, does that make them unemotional?Does that come through in my words? Not that there not about anything, i just dont feel that emotional about those feelings wile writeing, is that ok?
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    Actually, seven, I like this piece.

However, I would say that if you start feeling clinical detachment while writing, it may become more difficult for you to convey emotion in your language as it becomes a question of languidity, which can lead to laziness, which leads to Chumbawumba and Mariah Carey.

I know you don't want to go down that road. Put yourself back into your words and while they may not always make sense, they will certainly feel more palpable.

It is the strength of their bond, I suppose. Both to each other and to you.

Otherwise, I really dig this song. It may even be my current fave of yours.

seta
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Originally posted by setaside2
    which can lead to laziness, which leads to Chumbawumba and Mariah Carey.

i'm really beginning to worry about this fixation you have with Chumbawumba...please tell me you've finally deleted "Tubthumping" from your hard drive...
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    Actually, seven, I like this piece.

However, I would say that if you start feeling clinical detachment while writing, it may become more difficult for you to convey emotion in your language as it becomes a question of languidity, which can lead to laziness, which leads to Chumbawumba and Mariah Carey.

I know you don't want to go down that road. Put yourself back into your words and while they may not always make sense, they will certainly feel more palpable.

It is the strength of their bond, I suppose. Both to each other and to you.

Otherwise, I really dig this song. It may even be my current fave of yours.

seta

you say that but bambi girl liked my first 2 and she didnt even replie to this one....waaaaaawaaaaaawaaaaaaaa....LOL
  • Options
    i have desided to punch myself in the testicals while looking at starving children on tv when i write mt next song, that should get me emotional again. Ether that or get into a fight with my dad. Quetion is wich will happen first?Bumbumbum........
  • Options
    im sitting in a rock over looking a scenic valley in Sedona. The wind gives some releif to the 100 degree temp. i feel as if i am on mars. the EARTH and it's red tones are something i never get to see living in the city.

Today is one of the first days i hvae felt alive in a long time and me that is a wonderful change of pace.

The majesty of the rocks here humble me. They also entergise me whichis something i have needed morethan anything. i wish i lived in a land as beautiful as this. one can soon forget his spirituality in a concrete city

a jeep full of tourists rumbles by in the distance. mom and i dont need someone to bring us here. we are drawn to the place on our own. we wish we could see how indians lived and appreciated the beautiy of this place.

i feed off the serenity of nature and i long for this feeling at home. so many of my friends never get to see this image. i feel by traveling i can gain so much insight of myself. these days are priceless.

ed my dear, you were there with me. a THOUGHT of you, inside me, while you were in the wombofusall.
  • Options
    you are a taleted, be it odd (i mean that in a good way), poet, gita. i realy like your work.