PJ surfboard t-shirt for £4.99!!!!!!!

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited December 2007 in The Porch
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thanks for the heads up,free delivery as well!!
    have a great christmas,cheers.
  • do you have a "£" key on your keyboard?
    "It's all happening"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    do you have a "£" key on your keyboard?

of course i do, its in the thread title.. did you think i drew it on there? :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    of course i do, its in the thread title.. did you think i drew it on there? :confused:

so do you have a "$" sign on your keyboard?
    "It's all happening"
  • dunkman wrote:
    call me stupid (well, please don't:)) but I never knew there were different types of keyboards.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • call me stupid (well, please don't:)) but I never knew there were different types of keyboards.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout

that's cool.....thanks for posting that. I never really gave it much thought.
    "It's all happening"
  • that's cool.....thanks for posting that. I never really gave it much thought.
    no problem :)
    now that I think about it, it all makes sense :)

Back on topic...great price for that shirt!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Nooooo! There's no Croatia in the CC option. So I'm guessing they don't deliver here... :(
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    free shipping to the states?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802
    free ships to MEXICO?
  • This may be a stupid question, but is this shirt also for women? If so which size should I order? I bought the red tour t-shirt in Nijmegen this year, size M, and it's a little small though I normally wear M-sized shirts.
    It's a great prize for a shirt and I love the surfboardlogo. So should I or shouldn't I?????
  • i dont see an option to ship to united states
  • pjmarley1 wrote:
    i dont see an option to ship to united states

boo.
    I am Jack, The Pumpkin King!
    The eyes are the groin of the head.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    not sure about delivery and whatnot to other countries... but its £4.99 and FREE delivery in the UK.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    This may be a stupid question, but is this shirt also for women? If so which size should I order? I bought the red tour t-shirt in Nijmegen this year, size M, and it's a little small though I normally wear M-sized shirts.
    It's a great prize for a shirt and I love the surfboardlogo. So should I or shouldn't I?????
    there was no woman sizes last year.
    I got an S, I normally get M woman sizes, fits just a bit larger than that.
    the red T-shirt were woman sizes (well, there was both so depending if you got the woman one)

I'd say you should be just fine with an S.

I believe the free delivery is to EU/EEA: http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Help.html?page=del
  • Boooooo :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Anyone in the UK I can ship it to who would forward it for me? PM please.
    #FHP
  • warpedwarped Posts: 10
    need help with the shirt too. i need a couple, one for me and my girl. pm please.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Sweet! *makes order for thy one! :)
    D'OH! >> They don't ship to Canada? No option? Argh .. :(
  • Pegasus wrote:
    there was no woman sizes last year.
    I got an S, I normally get M woman sizes, fits just a bit larger than that.
    the red T-shirt were woman sizes (well, there was both so depending if you got the woman one)

I'd say you should be just fine with an S.

I believe the free delivery is to EU/EEA: http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Help.html?page=del

Thanks, I'll buy an S. And if it doesn't fit I can always use it as a pyjama. I just can't resist with a price like that.
  • Damn damn damn! They only deliver in the UK! This sucks big time. Looks like I'll have to pass.
    people outside the EU:
    if you want it because it's cheap, re-shipping might scrape any cost savings (the shirt is $10 to start with, but re-shipping to US would probably be about the same)

if it's because you can't find it anywhere else, it's different (I find it strange there's nowhere in the US that has them).
    I might help but I'm really crap at going to the post office.. (Dem and Sid, you know my address and I have yours so if you want to order it to mine, I'll forward it.. thought you already had it though, esp Sid!)
    Damn damn damn! They only deliver in the UK! This sucks big time. Looks like I'll have to pass.
    you sure about that?
    they list all EU countries in shipping.. select € on the left of the screen, might help.
    Pegasus wrote:
    people outside the EU:
    if you want it because it's cheap, re-shipping might scrape any cost savings (the shirt is $10 to start with, but re-shipping to US would probably be about the same)

if it's because you can't find it anywhere else, it's different (I find it strange there's nowhere in the US that has them).
    I might help but I'm really crap at going to the post office.. (Dem and Sid, you know my address and I have yours so if you want to order it to mine, I'll forward it.. thought you already had it though, esp Sid!)

For sure i'll be interested. PM sent! :)
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    It lists Jersey as a shipping option
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Pegasus wrote:
    you sure about that?
    they list all EU countries in shipping.. select € on the left of the screen, might help.

Hey it worked! Thanks, I ordered it right away.
    SBC03 wrote:
    It lists Jersey as a shipping option
    Jersey as in Channel Island, not as in New Jersey...

Dem, didn't get a PM (if it's msn, I'm not home so won't get it for another week)
    only S and XL left it seems..

anyone who contacted me for a re-ship..make sure you put my name on the delivery (the postie might not give it to me otherwise as I'll need to go collect due to my tiny letterbox slot :rolleyes: )
    Pegasus wrote:
    Dem, didn't get a PM (if it's msn, I'm not home so won't get it for another week)

D'oh! I just pm'd ya today on MSN. :)