Pearl Jam Dating Service

1125126127128129131»

Comments

• pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Whats the link?
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited February 2017
    kce8 said:

Man I'll be honest. I don't know that I'd want to be with a Pearl Jam girl. I don't need to be reminded daily of how inferior in every way to Eddie Vedder I am. :rofl:

Hey Dyer...you maybe will hit the jackpot now! :lucky:
    Funny thing about revisiting this thread a year later. I actually met a Pearl Jam girl 2 weeks after I posted this last year. And while she didn't remind me of how inferior I was to Eddie Vedder, I can definitely say my intuition about not dating a Pearl Jam girl was right. Never again!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

kce8 said:

Man I'll be honest. I don't know that I'd want to be with a Pearl Jam girl. I don't need to be reminded daily of how inferior in every way to Eddie Vedder I am. :rofl:

Hey Dyer...you maybe will hit the jackpot now! :lucky:
    Funny thing about revisiting this thread a year later. I actually met a Pearl Jam girl 2 weeks after I posted this last year. And while she didn't remind me of how inferior I was to Eddie Vedder, I can definitely say my intuition about not dating a Pearl Jam girl was right. Never again!
    I'm so sorry to hear that Dyer... :disappointed: but hey, I'm sure there are wonderful Pearl Jam Girls out there! :smile:
    The next girl could be the right one... I mean how could she be able to resist your charm??? :wink:
    Just don't give up and give her a chance.....
  • ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    If you were being compared to Eddie, that was HER not you that was a problem. And not all of us have a standard of "you have to be my idol"
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    ratmando said:
    If you were being compared to Eddie, that was HER not you that was a problem. And not all of us have a standard of "you have to be my idol"
    Nah, that was just hypothetical sarcasm.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    ratmando said:
    Well.. and who would like to see all girls go crazy for your boyfriend, right!? =)
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Fuck it, why not? 

I am going through the hardest time of my life right now, it hurts so fucking bad and I have no idea how to deal with it. I am 25 years old and my girlfriend of 8 years just broke up with me last week, I’ve been an adult for almost 8 years now and I have no idea whatsoever how to deal with life as an adult without her being the center of it. I couldn’t have imagined that it would have hurt this bad. 

So obviously I’m not ready to start “dating” yet, but it might be cool to have a PJ lady friend to talk through some of this and just distract me. Maybe someone that’s going through something similar? I don’t know really. This is so hard. I don’t have many friends at all because I really never needed many, she was all I needed. So now I need to learn how to be social and go through all of the bullshit motions that go along with that. Not looking forward to it at all. 

So anyway, PJ lady fans, younger than me? Older than me? Going through something similar? Not at all? I could just use some people to talk to right now, and for some reason I feel like it would make me feel just a little bit better if it was a female, no idea why, just would.  

Zack, 25, western PA