Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• MdeanseattleMdeanseattle West Seattle Posts: 63
    The vegan may be an issue even in Seattle. I hate primarily fish until moving here and I found painted hills Beef. What if the eat an spinach omelette at Luna park cafe after record shopping at easy sreet?
  • mclairemclaire Posts: 61
    edited July 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm sorry but I disagree with you guys...it's us women (especially us fans of 22 years) who can't find a REAL fan - not the "I can appreciate Ten" guys. Can you appreciate Bugs?? If no, then you're not a fan. Where are the real, down to earth, smart, hot gentlemen fans all hiding? At home married probably. Or you're just youngins. Not many 40 year olds in the Buffalo or Rochester area. My ex husband appreciated them but listens to hip hop. It's ok though! I can blast the speakers as loud as I want now, all the time. Soundgarden and Buckley too! Goes to show you there is something good in everything bad. Until Cincinnati lovers! It's going to be beautiful. If anyone's going and wants to meet - as long as you're not a weirdo, let me know. Greek girl, loves the ocean. 5'4", 115lbs. Long brown hair, brown eyes. Favorite song today--Ghost.
    Post edited by mclaire on
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075

Seattle grrrl here.... Have always wanted to date someone who loves both Pearl Jam and animals (vegetarian/vegan).

Sounds great though I am in New York!

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    gay male, 35, looking for a friend in Denver for PJ24
    John Strohmeyer
  • pjfaninindianapjfaninindiana Northeast Indiana Posts: 311
    32, male, Indiana here. Any single ladies here in the Midwest? PM me
  • PJSwaePJSwae Posts: 54
    Whoa, I had no idea this was a thing. Anyone in Pittsburgh area? 35 female here.
    1995 - NOLA
    1998 - Knoxville
    2000, 2003 - NOLA
    2012 - Philadelphia
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - TBD!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    PJSwae said:

Whoa, I had no idea this was a thing. Anyone in Pittsburgh area? 35 female here.

couldn't be from the other side of PA? :P
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129

Having sex with a Pearl Jam fan is just like having sex with a normal person you guys..

Its just that Pearl Jam fan can sing along with you :D

good luck!

plus, if you listen to a bootleg while you do it, you get a big applause every 3-4 minutes...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    edited July 2014
    trying this again. :) Houston fan male age 32. Any single Pearl jam ladies in the Houston area?
    Post edited by red mos on
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

Having sex with a Pearl Jam fan is just like having sex with a normal person you guys..

good luck!

plus, if you listen to a bootleg while you do it, you get a big applause every 3-4 minutes...
    =))
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    lol
  • Colorado FanColorado Fan Posts: 442
    edited January 2015
    Post edited by Colorado Fan on
  • pearlninpearlnin Posts: 69
    edited July 2014
    I don't know if ill ever meet a girl thats a bigger fan of Pearl Jam then I am, not in Dallas anyway
    Post edited by pearlnin on
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    pearlnin said:

I don't know if ill ever meet a girl thats a bigger fan of Pearl Jam then I am, not in Dallas anyway

I would take a girl that is half of the fan that I am... :))
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    25 year old music student in Scotland! Is there any girls my age in the UK on here?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201

good luck!

If only I could make it that long.........Lukin it is!
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,586
    FrankieG said:

pearlnin said:

At least my fiancé had "heard" of Pearl Jam! She has now been to 4 shows and I'm dragging her to 2 more in the fall. She also has agreed to Future Days as our first dance song in October! The next step is getting her a Ten Club account (that I would have to pay for) =)) Just find a good girl and turn her into a Pearl Jam fan, its not an easy process but its probably easier than finding a local girl who is a Pearl Jam fan! :))
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    jeff2040 said:

FrankieG said:

pearlnin said:

At least my fiancé had "heard" of Pearl Jam! She has now been to 4 shows and I'm dragging her to 2 more in the fall. She also has agreed to Future Days as our first dance song in October! The next step is getting her a Ten Club account (that I would have to pay for) =)) Just find a good girl and turn her into a Pearl Jam fan, its not an easy process but its probably easier than finding a local girl who is a Pearl Jam fan! :))
    :)) yeah that plan is just as fine with me, seems like it might be easier... #-o
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    edited July 2014
    Post edited by BRAIN0FJAY on
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I must be blessed, met a woman going through a divorce. Told her to listen to a few PJ songs. She was hooked. ("Betterman" had her bawling in the airport of Calgary, "Gone" had her crying on a treadmill) So, I took my time to see how things would shake out,and low and behold we fell in love and now she is as big a Jammer as I am. 7 shows in 5 countries in 10 months. :)
    She even hung with me four back in front of Eddie at Trieste. 3 hours where nothing else mattered, was Us, a bunch of friends and the band.
    I will never forget that feeling, was like the universe had completely aligned for me.
    Not too mention it is the best concert I have ever seen, and I have seen many.

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited July 2014

I must be blessed, met a woman going through a divorce. Told her to listen to a few PJ songs. She was hooked. ("Betterman" had her bawling in the airport of Calgary, "Gone" had her crying on a treadmill) So, I took my time to see how things would shake out,and low and behold we fell in love and now she is as big a Jammer as I am. 7 shows in 5 countries in 10 months. :)
    She even hung with me four back in front of Eddie at Trieste. 3 hours where nothing else mattered, was Us, a bunch of friends and the band.
    I will never forget that feeling, was like the universe had completely aligned for me.
    Not too mention it is the best concert I have ever seen, and I have seen many.

Awesome. This is the thing...I think PJ's sound and lyrics appeal to a super broad audience. And by broad I mean girly :P totally kidding......but seriously, most people can find something to take away from PJ, and if the person they love is a die hard, they will look for those things. And most people aren't exposed to more than one or two songs per album....so once you start to know a person, and suggest songs from the catalogue that fit their taste as recommendations, it should be easy to find common PJ-ground like you did.
    But one question....how the hell had your girl never heard Betterman before you met? I see you're in Edmonton....the Bear and Sonic both play lots of PJ!

Awesome. This is the thing...I think PJ's sound and lyrics appeal to a super broad audience. And by broad I mean girly :P totally kidding......but seriously, most people can find something to take away from PJ, and if the person they love is a die hard, they will look for those things. And most people aren't exposed to more than one or two songs per album....so once you start to know a person, and suggest songs from the catalogue that fit their taste as recommendations, it should be easy to find common PJ-ground like you did.
    But one question....how the hell had your girl never heard Betterman before you met? I see you're in Edmonton....the Bear and Sonic both play lots of PJ!

Good Question! lol. (you know i had to ask it when we met)

Her story (she is now a 10c member as well and I am wondering if she will stumble upon this lol) is that she got married young, and it was just before the shift in music happened. So she was a Bruce Springsteen, John Cougar, Neil Young, CCR, GnR, Arrowsmith fan. Nothing wrong with any of that, but she had children and just sort of missed it (her words).
    She lives in Calgary, where I am soon to move of course, and I am not so sure she listened to the radio much. Then again even if she heard it, maybe it just didn't resonate at the time.
    The night I met her I played in Hiding on You tube through my Playstation, the Single Video theory clip. that song was powerful to me at the time. She honestly didn't seem to get it and I was a little disappointed, haha.
    I saw a few points on here that it is easier to create a PJ fan as a mate then find one, and that just may be true. lol.
    And your point was right, the more songs I would suggest to her because I thought they could help her through the situation, the more she wanted. She wanted to hear them all. Best part of this is that I can share the experiences, the concerts and the cities we travel to together.

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    For 1ThoughtKnown,

this is a beautiful story and I like to tell you that not only you are blessed with your girlfriend.
    I think she is blessed with you too bc you are such a great person to gave her not only enough time to get over her divorce you also gave her this special music to help her get over it. I can only imagine how great it must be to find someone so sensitive like you who loves this music so much and share all this together !
    Wishing you both great love and wonderful experiences together from the other side of this world.
    Peace - Love & PJ
  • SarahMcNadiaSarahMcNadia Ontario / Québec Posts: 195
    I'm too chickenshit to use this thread as intended but I can definitely relate to the sentiment!
    PJ appreciation, existing or developed, is now a definite deal-maker / -breaker for me!!
    An empty cup in the middle of the sea..
    Buffalo 12-Oct-2013 * Cincinnati 01-Oct-2014 * St. Louis 03-Oct-2014
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Hey ladies!
    Thanks kce8 :)
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    Bay Area male, 39, # 135XXX, haha.
    If I like you I'll give you a poster, I only have about 100 :)
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    BE9456 said:

Bay Area male, 39, # 135XXX, haha.
    If I like you I'll give you a poster, I only have about 100 :)

Pics of flat file? TIA :))
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    trying this again. Sao Paulo Brazil fan male age 31. Any single Pearl jam ladies in Sao paulo area ?
  • mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    Male....central New Jersey...about 6 weeks older than Ed. Besides PJ...I like muscle cars, carnival barkers and long walks off of short piers.
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......