Options

Eddie Vedder: Thee 10th Studliest musician over 40

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    I would have to say that Ed and Chris Isaak are probably the most handsome dudes on the list.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I can't explain the disappointment I felt when I realized it was not SILLIEST musicians. <-that was what I read first. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    ed should have been #1

and Seal is gorgeous

Anthony Kiedis looks like a bullfrog who got run over by a cement truck

and it's never been about bono - the edge is the guy

just my thoughts
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    DixieNDixieN Posts: 351
    Ed's a perfect 10, so of course he got 10th. He's even more of a ten because of Ten, if you give it much thought. We can't find a better score, people.
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    Jesika537 wrote:
    Seal is the ugliest person on Earth... Maybe in the Universe...
    lmfao
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    ITA that ED should have been #1- Ive never understood attraction to Jon Bon Jovi, Tommy Lee? :confused:
    Perhaps they should make a skankiest list.

Seal is far from ugly, the markings on his cheeks are lupus and even with them he is nice looking.

I also think Harry Connick is pretty handsome ( accent on the pretty- but not my type- great voice though)

Bono , Sting & Springsteen will always be pretty studly- IMO ( but I think that is due to thinking of all of them as 20 years younger- like me ;))

I dig Prince- but studly?
    Doesn't that pretty much require machismo?
    ( i.e. George Michael)

If they are going to stick in old salts like Rod Stewart & eww Mick Jagger- why not Robert Plant? He looked pretty good when he played with PJ in Chicago.

But once you've got Ed, I mean really- what else do you need? :)
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    In my opinion, Ed should have been number 1, tied with Trent Reznor and Nikki Sixx. Everyone else would be a distant, very distant second.
    ~Changing the world...one person at a time~
    ~www.myspace.com/laurababy0105~
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    In my opinion, Ed should have been number 1

agreed.
    most on that list don't do *anything* for me, and i would change/add others. c'est la vie. most of these kinda lists utterly pointless and yet, still fun to discuss. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    DOSW wrote:
    I'm a straight guy, but....

...even I'm turned on a little bit by Chris Cornell. :D

You're not the only guy. The front rows are dominated by his male fans at his concerts. It's hard being a girl and fighting for the front!! Chris is hot! especially with the recently long hair!!
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    as ugly as seal is (and he is hideous) i think we all wish we were ugly enough to get heidi klum
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    yeah, I guess Steven Tyler is not cute in the aesthetic sense of the word. I guess I was kind of thinking the whole package; image added to age added to looks, etc. Because a lot of those guys I do not think are cute in appearance at all, but then different things come up, like when I was driving and Seal came on playing, "Don't Cry" and also the song from Batman that was awesome. So, beautiful, no, but beautifiul writing, yes........so maybe beauty is more than skin deep...........(I am so corny.....sorry).

And, I know this will get me kicked out of this club, but I am not so sure that they are grading these guys as they would maybe 20 year old guys because these guys have more than looks that they are able to call their own. Looks can be just that, (anyone check out America's Most Smartest Model???) and nothing more. Where older guys, even by 10 years posess a lot internally that can show on the outside and make someone better looking.

I am sorry, and perhaps of base, but I just see that as I get older the look someone has even in their eyes as they talk, or cry or look at something/someone and their beauty radiates.........

I know I am off here........and I do not know that Steven Tyler has the sort of internal beauty I have spoke of or not, but I just see some of these older rock guys, having a beauty that doesn't radiate arrogance which is a beautiful thing not to radiate. Arrogance has cancelled out many beautiful people in my book. And not just arrogance to me, but as I see them treat other people and talk to or about them, then I see UGLY.........

Some "good looking guys", who maybe are/ aren't, debatable on that due to our tastes,but they think they are soooooooo hot......

(hell Rock of Love......is one of these guys
    I think-anyway
    )

and Steven Tyler could have been one of these types but isn't.......but I guess I have not heard him speak to know the answer........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........