Best replacement Singer/Musician?

13»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    brianlux said:
    The obvious choice, of course, would be Paul.

:wink:
    :lol:

beat me to it

Great minds think alike.  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I'll be blasphemous and say it...

Michael Graves for Glen Danzig

I LOVED what he did with the Misfits.

That being said when I saw the OG Misfits play, NOTHING would change that...
  • Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,249
    William Duvall. He's doing a great job with AIC.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • i have to mention the british group marillion, who replaced their scottish singer fish with steve hogarth... thus giving the band a new lease of creative life and turning them from a 'prog' band into a truely progressive band. without this change the band would not still be making music today.
    no right or wrong answer but man did i ever hate to see this parting of the ways. fish was a big part of that band for me
    his swan song cd, clutching at straws, was over the top great for me. perhaps too great
    i left when he left. ugh
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    The obvious choice, of course, would be Paul.

:wink:
    :lol:

beat me to it

Great minds think alike.  :smiley:
    Speaking of The Replacements, I always thought adding Slim Dunlap to the 'Mats line up was a good choice.  That isn't meant to say I think he's better than Bob Stinson was- more stable for sure, but they are two very different guitarists and Slim fit in well with the later direction the 'Mats took before Paul went on his own.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Henry Rollins replaces Dez Cadena of Black Flag
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Tim White for Frank Lippai, bass for the Headstones
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Jack Irons should get some love for being part of (arguably) the two best PJ studio albums. 
  • Peter Criss and Ace Frehley replacing Eric Singer and Bruce Kulick
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"