2000 european eddie VS 2000 north american eddie

rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
edited November 2007 in The Porch
i am just watching some clips on youtube from the 2000 tour, and there is such a difference between eddie's appearance from the european shows and north american shows!

not a big deal i know... but he looks 20 during the european and 45 during the north american. didn't know a beard can add 25 years onto your appearance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    i am just watching some clips on youtube from the 2000 tour, and there is such a difference between eddie's appearance from the european shows and north american shows!

not a big deal i know... but he looks 20 during the european and 45 during the north american. didn't know a beard can add 25 years onto your appearance.
    Since he looked like he was 10 without the beard, the beard actually made him look his age.
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    agreed, I was just watching some 2000 European footage and thought how young he looked.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    You try keeping up appearances after Roskilde and through a divorce. 2000 was a rough year for Eddie.
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    Yeah, that was a new man standing on the stage in Viginia Beach after the European tour.
    I will swallow poison