Betterman Pittsburgh 2 2000

ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
edited November 2007 in The Porch
Does anyone have the whole song to send me? It's on my Ipod but Apple hates people and I can't get it off, and the disc has been listened to so many times that I broke it. I really need it for my wedding CD, because I know it's going to get requested, the band has no one that sounds like Eddie, and if they are gonna listen to it to pick on me then I'm at least going to dance to the best SIFL ever (and I wasn't even there). Thank you so much in advance my wedding depends on it ;).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    thanks so much...what does ysi mean?
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    ryan198 wrote:
    Does anyone have the whole song to send me? It's on my Ipod but Apple hates people and I can't get it off, and the disc has been listened to so many times that I broke it. I really need it for my wedding CD, because I know it's going to get requested, the band has no one that sounds like Eddie, and if they are gonna listen to it to pick on me then I'm at least going to dance to the best SIFL ever (and I wasn't even there). Thank you so much in advance my wedding depends on it ;).
    I think I have it too.....send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll check when I return home (in 2 hours).....I'm sure I have a Pittsburgh 2000 bootleg, but not sure if it's show 1 or 2
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    there was only 1 show in Pittsburgh in 2000....9/5/2000
    now I'm sure I have it ;) thanks!