Options

Lemonheads

tina veddertina vedder Posts: 60
edited January 2006 in Other Music
I heard about a new cd that's coming out.. anyone knows anything about that??
it's easy to confuse a great design with life's ripercussions

i'd rather die than give you control
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    koo koo kachoo, mrs robinson
  • Options
    ehm.. not really what i was waiting for but, at least, something..

• Options
    what would you like instead?
  • Options
    To know something bout the band, or if the rumor bout the new cd can be true..

• Options
    they got their name from candy......
  • Options
    Oh... sooo interesting.. ARE THEY BACK TOGETHER OR NOT?

• Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    i would die if that happened. one of my all time favorite bands. ray and come on feel the lemonheads albums should be made of pure gold. i'm inquiring in a lemonheads/evan dando forum and i'll let you know if i get a response. i know they played a few gigs in new york as the lemonheads and evan is touring solo in january. this site is probably the best source for any info right now:

http://www.evandando.co.uk
  • Options
    Thanks for the informations.. i wait for good news!

• Options
    So a die-hard Lemonheads fan told me that they are wrapping up a new album to be released in the spring. I really hope that's true!
  • Options
    I didn't even know that evan dando was still playing.. it's a good sign! I've never seen them i have to!!

• Options
    this is a story i've told in here before, but i you didn't hear it so i'll tell you. i saw evan here in houston with just another guitarist playing stripped down versions of his lemonheads and solo work about two years ago. i really liked the show but couldn't help but notice there were probably only 50 or so people in the club with me. it was really a disgrace. i felt so bad for him. he wasn't very enthusiastic about meeting his fans afterwards but i was able to get him to sign my ray cd. i look forward to anything evan puts out, solo or with the lemonheads, but i'm definitely more excited that he's gotten them back together for this cd. it's always great to meet other lemonheads fans. usually they're not from the u.s. though! not enough americans appreciate them.
  • Options
    If think americans don't appreciate them enough: i bought their cd in Seattle last year, because i saw the video Mrs Robinson, and back to Italy i looked for other cd's.. but here i can't find anything, they're not for sale anymore!So i hope a new cd comes out, so that it will be probably possible to find the old ones too..

• Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    gabers wrote:
    this is a story i've told in here before, but i you didn't hear it so i'll tell you. i saw evan here in houston with just another guitarist playing stripped down versions of his lemonheads and solo work about two years ago. i really liked the show but couldn't help but notice there were probably only 50 or so people in the club with me. it was really a disgrace. i felt so bad for him. he wasn't very enthusiastic about meeting his fans afterwards but i was able to get him to sign my ray cd. i look forward to anything evan puts out, solo or with the lemonheads, but i'm definitely more excited that he's gotten them back together for this cd. it's always great to meet other lemonheads fans. usually they're not from the u.s. though! not enough americans appreciate them.

Gabers,

That's funny, my story is almost exactly the same, except mine was at Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ instead of Houston. Couldn't agree more.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    they have a funny bandname