Korn

long road walkerlong road walker Posts: 352
edited November 2005 in Other Music
anyone catch them at Hammerstein Ballroom ???
they kicked ass, dont know ho any jammers are korn fans, but fcuk it they still rock, i havent seen them in a few years, but they impressed me, kicked you ass from start to finifh & the crowd wa smad cool too

Johnathan Davis could be the one to spark the revolution, he has the power to do it
"no more crowbars to my head"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i predict a bashing...but hey
    i think KoRn are alright...this new album sounds very different with all the industrial sampling and finally lyrics that aren't aboot abuse...Politics is a great tune too...already pre-ordered the 2 disc version of the new album
    glad u had fun at the show :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • U-RU-R Posts: 223
    what ended up happening with their lineup? did they replace head or are they a single-axe outfit now or what?
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
    U-R wrote:
    what ended up happening with their lineup? did they replace head or are they a single-axe outfit now or what?
    they hired former Otep guitarist Rob Patterson to fill in for live shows..he doesnt appear onstage though..just hides behind the amps lol...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • no i didn´t ....they are so cool
    hope they come here soon as possible ...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    anyone catch them at Hammerstein Ballroom ???
    they kicked ass, dont know ho any jammers are korn fans, but fcuk it they still rock, i havent seen them in a few years, but they impressed me, kicked you ass from start to finifh & the crowd wa smad cool too

Johnathan Davis could be the one to spark the revolution, he has the power to do it

THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS TO SEE LIVE. NO MATTER WHAT, IM ALWAYS IN THE PIT AT A KORN SHOW CUZ IT ROCKS! AND CUZ JUST LOOK AT FIELDY!!! ;) I THINK ITS WAHHHHHSOME HOW THEY SET UP THE KORN KAGE FOR THE BACKSTAGE PASS PEOPLE OR FAN CLUB. IM SEEING THEM IN 2 WEEKS AND I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS TO SEE LIVE. NO MATTER WHAT, IM ALWAYS IN THE PIT AT A KORN SHOW CUZ IT ROCKS! AND CUZ JUST LOOK AT FIELDY!!! ;) I THINK ITS WAHHHHHSOME HOW THEY SET UP THE KORN KAGE FOR THE BACKSTAGE PASS PEOPLE OR FAN CLUB. IM SEEING THEM IN 2 WEEKS AND I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!
    the KoRn Kage is cool...reminds me of AC/DC's Thunderstruck video

YNWA
  • Korn sucks my hairy balls... i wish they just turned christians and stopped playing the shit they're known for!
  • Korn sucks my hairy balls... i wish they just turned christians and stopped playing the shit they're known for!

Hey, Korn will do that when Avenged Sevenfold stops making shit like Bat Country...
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    metalcore sucks.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • i would rather see a korn show then pearl jam anyday. you just go ape shit at a korn show.
  • Cannabis wrote:
    i would rather see a korn show then pearl jam anyday. you just go ape shit at a korn show.

As long as you don't step in it..:p
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value
  • niallniall Posts: 244
    Ive seen korn live twice. both times hte were great at just moshing to and loosing it. heavy and groovy.

I got a hold of their new album yesterday and it sucks. its worse than untouchables. it does move in another direction but there are hardly any balls out heavy bits on it that you could imagine rocking out to live.

oh well.... I hear pearl jams new album is going to be awesome.
  • i usually stay out of threads if i'm just making a point to insult the band..

but in an extreme case of "sucking" i have to say something.

Korn is terrible... absolutley terrible.

here's just one of many examples why:

their cover of another brick in the wall I II & III... it sounds fine to start with... not bad actually.. you think.. maybe korn actually did a decent cover... but then... the singing... eh.. excuse me.. "vocals" come in.. instead of.. "daddy's flown across the ocean..." you get muffled, indesipherable or otherwise disgusting grunting...

if they're going to play music they better get a real singer.

god damnit they piss me off... they're just a step above Fred Durst.. who i'll say pisses me off a lot more than Korn in their defense..

Korn... less offensive than fred durst...... that's about as good as i can say about them... oh and.. they did a good south park cameo... that's it.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"