Soulumination - Artists' Sale in Seattle

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Soulumination, founded by Mike and Ashley’s friend Lynette Huffman Johnson, celebrates the lives of children and parents facing life-threatening conditions by providing free, professional photographs of these special individuals and their families to the ones they love.

December 8-9, 2007: Artists' Sale in Seattle
Artists' sale to be held at Lynette's studio December 8th, 12-9pm, and December 9th, 12-5pm.
Unique art, gifts and clothing will be featured with the proceeds from this event to benefit the families of Soulumination.

For a preview of some of the items and to read the artists' biographies, visit: http://soulumination.org/artists.html
For more information, visit http://www.soulumination.org.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,770
    what a nice thing to do, taking the pictures I mean

people never cease to amaze me in their kindness to others

I wish I was in the area, I would definately be interested in seeing this display
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Sounds like good people hang together.

I too wish I was in the area.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I might be in the Area sooner than I thought... Intern for a non-profit. I hope to get a greater knowledge of how these things work.
  • I was just doing some time in the hospital here in Seattle on bed rest and 2 of my nurses told me about this wonderful gal! I wish I was allowed out of bed to check out her work. She sounds amazing! Darn!
  • very cool I wish I had seen it earlier as it is even on my street!
    But I am slogging thru finals and have barely come up for air.
    I will definitely check it out soon though
    :)
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi