Options

aussies who have u2 tickets....

soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
edited December 2005 in Other Music
how do you think the best way for me to get tickets for melbourne on monday is? last week i was on the phone and internet and was unsuccessful. the only ticketmaster outlets near me are at Myer, so i'm not sure if getting there really early will do much good because then when myer opens at 9am everyone will just run. whoever has secured u2 tickets please give me ideas because i don't want to miss out again! thanks :D
EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
i HOPE you'll be a star,
in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i lined up at myer (dandenong) and got tickets fairly easily although i was there at about 7:45. if you do that you shouldn't have a problem. i may get tickets to the second show as well but i'm not sure.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    oh yeah cool. i plan on getting to chadstone at 7am. fingers crossed :)

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • Options
    U-RU-R Posts: 223
    it's always better to go to an outlet in the flesh rather than do it by phone or internet. couldn't suggest which one to go to though, if it's ticketmaster i always get tix at southland, safe bet there would be heaps of people there early tomorrow. obviously the more obsure the outlet the better your chances are...
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • Options
    U-RU-R Posts: 223
    soapyrows wrote:
    oh yeah cool. i plan on getting to chadstone at 7am. fingers crossed :)

chady would be the same as southland, it might be worth your while calling and asking for a list of outlets on your side of town and going to a lesser-known one
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • Options
    i got there at 6.30am, but i got tickets!!! woot woot! i'm so excited! didn't get them till 10.15am and it was a drag waiting, but i'm going!!!!!! yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!

i HOPE you'll be a star,