Options

danko jones

bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
edited December 2005 in Other Music
any danko jones fans up in this bitch??the guy fucking rules!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    No. Danko is very lame.
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    I find him fun, just a guy who likes to rock and have a good time :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    danko rocks live...seen him twice, but haven't heard much about him recently.
  • Options
    i heard the lead singer of danko quit the band and is currently in the studio on a new project collaberating with rita mcneal .....the album is going to be blue grass roots / country
  • Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    i heard the lead singer of danko quit the band and is currently in the studio on a new project collaberating with rita mcneal .....the album is going to be blue grass roots / country

yawn.......
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    BUENA wrote:
    yawn.......
    lighten up..........don't be a douch bag your whole life.......just kinda tryin to be funny....sometimes when u spend too many hours in front of the computer and don't unplug you can lose perspective.....maybe go for a walk
  • Options
    vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    I like Danko Jones...it's a fun CD!!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    rockrock Posts: 51
    LOVE....BIG FAT LOVE...for Danko.. saw him live this year.. can't even begin to describe ,what an incredible live performance! Even made it through the support act, Dutch band named Peter Pan Speedrock (they have a mascotte named fat Dennis,scariest thing you ever did see, especially when wearing nothing but a thong...) But it was all worthwhile just to see the mango kid! Already got tickets for the 24th March (in my hometown)...Danko not serious?..hey it's only rock and roll..but it seriously rocks!!
  • Options
    love danko jones, saw him in summer....
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    A human being that was given to fly
  • Options
    danko rocks live...seen him twice, but haven't heard much about him recently.
    new album in FEB!
  • Options
    bluemonkey wrote:
    new album in FEB!

appreciate the update bluemonkey!