Options

Stapp gets in fight with band 311

2»

Comments

• Options
    FUCK SCOTT STAPP.
    I've never seen such a pathetic LOSER in my life. I hope he he realizes what a JOKE OF SOCIETY he is.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    I know it was already posted about the fight he had with 311 in Baltimore. Besides being one of the most chill friendly bands in the world, 311 also has 1000x more talent then stapp. I laughed my ass off when i heard he was telling 311 they should look for new jobs. What band is he in now?? What a waste, being that hammered at 845 on thanksgiving.

Anyway this is just a post to acknowledge how much stapp is a Pathetic Joke of Society. An ambarassment to music.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• Options
    stapps a fucking rock star. i bet Bon Scott or Ronnie VanZandt would be proud someones carrying on the tradition.
  • Options
    what's your definition of the word "talent"...
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • Options
    sometimes us southerners just get drunk and feel the need to raise some hell. im glad stapp kicked their asses.
  • Options
    311 do have 1000X the talent as him... and they're not very good..

aside from music that lacks any kind of challenge AT ALL and a terrible Cure cover that should've prompted Robert Smith to kick their asses instead.. they're not too bad though.

Stapp IS the human joke.

he is quite possibly the lowest point rock music has ever reached (not counting the hair-metal 80's)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    U-RU-R Posts: 223
    hehehe we're never going to hear the end of this....
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • Options
    Why does poeple treat Scott as an untalented guy ? I mean, a very low pourcentage of the people on this board could sing like him.

I can understand you don't like his music, but the music and the talent are TWO DIFFERENT words

(:
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • Options

Stapp IS the human joke.

he is quite possibly the lowest point rock music has ever reached )

theres about 11,000,000 people out there that would disagree.
  • Options
    I hope Scott Stapp steps on a rabbit trap and cuts his foot off so he can't walk again.
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Since the incident occured in Baltimore where I live and the local media has been covering it some,there are further details that have not been mentioned.According to a security guard who broke up the fight he claims it was 311 who started the altercation.According to him there is a security video of the entire fight that will prove his claim.This is press worthy and by right the video may have to be made available for us all to laugh at someday.Seeing Stapp act like a flagrant lush and then getting his ass kicked would be great viewing I think.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    Cannabis wrote:
    theres about 11,000,000 people out there that would disagree.

where do you get the 11,000,000 number? I know they have sold 24mil records in the US. But hell britney spears sold 14mil copies of Baby One More Time, and 31mil records total. Theres a lot of people who buy shit music out there.
  • Options
    he is an enlightened and spiritual rock god with very deep and meaningful lyrics......."eddie wishes he could write like scott"
  • Options
    he is an enlightened and spiritual rock god with very deep and meaningful lyrics......."eddie wishes he could write like scott"
    Please tell me your joking.
    If not...NEVER post here again.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• Options
    Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    Poyndexter wrote:
    Haha! what's up? I know that name.
    Oh right on! Yeah, actually hung out with another BBer tonight, good stuff.
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
  • Options
    efroten wrote:
    where do you get the 11,000,000 number? I know they have sold 24mil records in the US. But hell britney spears sold 14mil copies of Baby One More Time, and 31mil records total. Theres a lot of people who buy shit music out there.

i guess theres 14 million teenyboppers out there that thought britney spears had talent
  • Options
    Please tell me your joking.
    If not...NEVER post here again.

the quote part was from the former bassist {who was fired} on 1o7.7 the end..... joking so maybe u could fuck off yourself?....what do u think?
  • Options
    I heard about this on the radio. The story was a bit different than how its posted here. On the radio they just basically said that Stapp insulted Martinez's wife and punched Martinez for no reason.

And they also mentioned a second thing he did to get himself in trouble.

He was at some television show in New York. And showed up there wasted, insulted the host of the show by calling her a bimbo and bad mouthed Bono, The Edge and Dave Grohl.

This guy is just as abusive drunk. I just hope he don't use his girlfriends as a punching bag.

Cannabis how can you support a guy like this who has no respect for people and is constantly making a fool of himself?

If this was one of my favorites I'd be embarrassed to be a fan. Mistakes happen but when they happen all the time there is no excuse.
    "If you were waiting for us, than we were waiting for you" E. Vedder 10-3-05

He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    go to http://www.mlb.com to watch 'acoustic' scott stapp performances.... hilarious
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    the quote part was from the former bassist {who was fired} on 1o7.7 the end..... joking so maybe u could fuck off yourself?....what do u think?
    i knnow that douche bag. however i did NOT know you were quoting him. no need to be an asshole. your post is retarded, maybe saying something
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Kicking Scott Stapp's ass requires no provocation. Yes he is infact a DOUCHEBAG.
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD