WANTED: 10c /PJ - Laptop Bag

2»

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    u sure u wanna say that in front of god and everybody out loud????????

Hey! I wear my MO loud and proud! Lord knows with the amount of vinyl on this fuckin' thing I couldn't be quiet even if I wanted to!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Yeah. Right. Cuz of the name. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the pictures I took when I was a struggling college student. ;)

That's riiiiiiight!!!

you were on a purple penguin, right??!!! :p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Lizard wrote:
    That's riiiiiiight!!!

you were on a purple penguin, right??!!! :p

That was no penguin :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    OnChai wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

I've been looking for the Ten Club/ Pearl Jam Laptop bag/ Backpack for a while... I should've bought it when the 10c was selling it years ago!!! So, the search continues...

I will buy it from anyone who has one to sell... Or do a trade with you if you'd like for something from my collection of Pearl Jam stuff... I've been a fan since '92 so I have may have some stuff that may interest you ;).

Contact me via PM.

Thanks!

good luck. i tried to get one for years....only recently got one via trade (for a very in-demand poster)
  • OnChaiOnChai Posts: 11
    mensane wrote:
    good luck. i tried to get one for years....only recently got one via trade (for a very in-demand poster)
    Thanks! :)
  • OnChaiOnChai Posts: 11
    ^bump^ Reclaiming my thread! :)
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Wow, i've never heard of that but that looks really cool. I would prefer one that is an actual backpack with a laptop spot, i would spen 60 dollars on that probably if I could afford it, hehe.
    Happiness is only real when shared