Options

My band's (The Ruckus) webpage...

House53House53 Posts: 1,276
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Check out our webpage... but I apologize for the clip of Yellow Ledbetter... I know I was drunk when we recorded it... and it shows... I can't believe our guitar player put it up on the page... I go off key twice.

But check out the clips and pictures.

http://ftp.cablemo.net/~eddiehill/ruckus/

Let me know what you think... I am on guitar and vocals.

Again, the Ledbetter is bad... bad mix and bad me... :)
There's No Code.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No thoughts?

I am open to criticism... we do need to get better.

The whole band was recorded in a room... live, so, the sound might be bad.

Except for the aforementioned Ledbetter which was a drunken salute to our favorite band... a very poor one at that...
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i can't listen here at work but i'll try tonight. the sight itself looks fine though. it's good to have the song list for people booking you.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I still think it would be cool if you guys either played it in the set or walked out to Wu Tang Clan's "Bring the Ruckus"

Bring tha mutha fuckin ruckus. That'd wake em up in the bar.

Close the set with Easy E's "Boyz in tha Hood" Dynamite Hack style.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    We did do Hit Me Baby One More Time... in a Dynamite Hack/lounge singer style... that went over huge a couple of weeks ago.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by House53
    We did do Hit Me Baby One More Time... in a Dynamite Hack/lounge singer style... that went over huge a couple of weeks ago.

awesome. i love stuff like that.

a band here does a country two-step version of "shook me all night long" and it fucking kills.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Like your site. Listen to your songs. Couldn't tell too much from Daytripper, the entire mp, was kinda of recorded low, so the more I turned it up the fuzzier the quality was. Jumpjack. your band was pretty tight on this one and the vocales were strong and clear also, it was good. SRV, you picked a good one. This one really hightlighted your band and your singing maybe it was that little country accent, but it was nice. You have a nice voice that carries well for the blues/rock style music you elected to cover. Has your band done any original songs? or is your band strictly covers only?
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.