Options

Band intro tonight... Bushleauger

House53House53 Posts: 1,276
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
We are going to play a clip from Bushleauger right before we start playing tonight...

"The Aristocrat Choir sings: 'What's the Ruckus?... The haves have not a clue"

We will repeat that about three times...

then launch into The Girl I Love by Zepplin
There's No Code.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I suppose I should clarify...

The name of our band is:

The Ruckus

So, after Ed says: "The Aristocrat Choir sings: ' What's the Ruckus?'"

We will have an answer for the people... the answer is rock.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    hehe, wow thats cool (H) ... i love 'openings' for bands. may i suggest that you should launch into do the evolution..just an opinion, or maybe even black dog by led zep. infact, i think my band mite do that :P. good luck tonite dude
    seems that needlessly its getting harder
  • Options
    Originally posted by House53
    We are going to play a clip from Bushleauger right before we start playing tonight...

"The Aristocrat Choir sings: 'What's the Ruckus?... The haves have not a clue"

We will repeat that about three times...

then launch into The Girl I Love by Zepplin

Do you mean "Hey Hey What Can I do"
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Options
    No, I mean... "She got long black wavy hair... I do declare"

A real kick ass rocker to get things going.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Who's playing bass, or did your original bass player come back?
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    the original bass player is still with us... he will be for another three weeks...

we have audtioned two replacements so far... one would be a very good fit... he may be coming on board for practice soon.

Unless, of course, you are interested in the job...
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by House53
    the original bass player is still with us... he will be for another three weeks...

we have audtioned two replacements so far... one would be a very good fit... he may be coming on board for practice soon.

Unless, of course, you are interested in the job...

I glad you found a replacement quick. Thank you, but music is not a full time career choice for me.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.